56- new coach

Nathan was amazed. "Wow that boy is charismatic. He actually managed to convince him."

"Well, not yet,"Sylvia said.

"Come on! He's amazing!"Nathan grinned. "He will! And we'll have a coach, and beat Royal!"

The noodle shop worker, Mr Hillman, and Mark seemed to be sharing friendly banter.

"God I hope he wins,"said Nathan. "I can't wait to kick Royal's ass."

"They're actually kind of nice,"said Axel.

"I can never forgive them for just ruthlessly kicking Mark in the face,"Nathan said. "Several times."

"I know,"Axel mumbled. "It was hard to watch."

Nathan nodded as they went quiet and payed attention to Mark and Mr Hillman.

Nathan kept watching him, the more he watched, the more he wanted to vomit.

Not because Mark was doing bad, quite the opposite. He just hated his feelings. He really cared for Mark, and he didn't want to sabotage this friendship because of his feelings.

He tried to suck it up, for Mark's sake.

Mark liked Axel. A lot. And Axel also seemed to like Mark. He wouldn't be surprised if something happened between them again soon.

All he had to do was sit, watch and try to be happy for them. Why was that so damn hard?

**********

"This is our new coach!"Mark yelled. "Mr Hillman!"

Axel hugged him. "Well done!"

"Nice to meet you!"

The rest of the team just grinned. They were all relieved that Mark pulled this off.

"I swear nobody else could've pulled that off,"Axel said.

"Well, you know that I'm persistent!"

The two laughed as they pulled away from each other.

"So, we're going to train till we bleed, because finals are ahead!"he exclaimed.

"Yeah!"the whole team yelled with excitement.