9- come out come out wherever you are!

"They haven't even broken a sweat!"Nathan exclaimed. "How! They must be super human or something."

"This stinks! I'm not going to just end it like this!"Mark yelled angrily. "We're going to force them to run in the second half!"

"How?"Timmy asked.

"I'm already wiped out,"said Todd.

"Yeah, I can't run any more,"Sam sighed.

"We have the whole second half! We're going to be fine! We can turn it around!"Mark yelled.

"We're not going to be able to beat them,"Jack sighed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?! We don't know who the winner is until the final whistle! Come on!"Mark yelled.

"Language,"Mr Wintersea said.

"Sorry,"Mark said. "But you guys get what I'm saying. You can't give up this easily!"

********

"It's time for the second half!"Chester yelled,"How will Raimon respond to Royal's crushing lead?"

The ball got passed to Jude pretty early on.

"If he won't come out, we'll have to force him out. Death Zone, Initiate!"he said.

He kicked the ball to three players who suddenly spun up into the air. The Raimon players stared in disbelief. A purple triangle formed around the Royal players.

"THE DEATH ZONE!"they screamed out as the three of them kicked the ball towards Mark's goal.

All of the Raimon players panicked. Mark stared at the glowing purple light coming at him. What was he going to do?

This was going to hurt for sure. He braced himself. The ball forced itself against him so hard that it launched him to the back of the goal.

Everywhere on his whole body hurt. He wanted to cry. But he couldn't. He had to keep trying. The whole soccer club depended on it.

Royal continued to launch shots at Mark however. Jude and his team members were just laughing at this stage. But it was just a disguise. They were actually frustrated.

"Will he ever show up Jude?"

"This is taking longer than we thought."

"Just trust me, ok! Eventually this guys moral compass will kick in!"Jude snarled. "You guys are annoying me."

"Come out!"Jude yelled. "You know who you are! We're going to beat the shit out of this guy until you do!"

Jude instructed his whole team to just kick the ball at Mark's face. Not even to score a goal. Just to hurt him.

"How has this guys moral compass not kicked in yet?"Jude yelled.

"Who are you even talking about!"Mark yelled.

"Shut up, Evans!"Jude yelled.

"Is this a joke? You can't be serious?"Nathan said.

"The referee isn't even stopping them,"Max said.

"This isn't soccer, this is war!"Nathan yelled as he jumped out on front of Mark to block his face from the ball.

Nathan launched to the back of the net.

"What the fuck?"Celia and Sylvia yelled in unison.

"Language!"Coach Wintersea yelled. "Young folk these days."

"Crap! Are you ok!"Mark ran over to Nathan.

"I think so,"Nathan choked out.

Just as Mark got Nathan out of the net, another one of Judes team members got ready to take a shot.

"I haven't seen any worthwhile defence yet!"Jude yelled. "Now."

"WRATH SHOT!"the boy yelled.

"It's not getting in!"Mark yelled.

But it did. It launched him into the back of the goal yet again.

Royal was now leading by 19 goals. There wasn't a chance in hell that Raimon could beat them.