85- those people you meet in the bathroom

Later, the two were in the hospital bathroom, in one stall. Axel had Mark pressed up against the wall.

He whispered in his ear,"You're so nice to my sister. That's so hot."

Mark giggled. "Well I had to be nice to my boyfriends favourite person, right?"

"Damn right,"said Axel as he leaned in to kiss him again. Mark melted with his touch, his kiss.

"I missed you so fucking much,"Mark sighed.

"Me too,"Axel sighed. "I was a complete idiot to run away. Those Kirkwood assholes are just jealous that they don't have a hot boyfriend like me."

Mark blushed and smiled. "They should be. I am pretty amazing."

"You're so beautiful. The first time I saw you, I told I was saving the kids, but it was mostly you. I hate that I was mean to you when we first met,"said Axel. "I actually liked you too, you know. You're just so kind, and so good with kids..."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me,"Mark said softly, caressing his face.

"No, I want to."

"Well I won't stop you,"Mark grinned.

"You're just so passionate. But I thought being mean to you would get you to go away. I didn't think I could handle liking somebody again,"Axel said sheepishly. "I'm so happy that you were persistent with me. Even if you were a bit stalkerish. Following me to the hospital and all that."

"Hey! I didn't follow you to the hospital!"Mark lied.

"I know you did. Weirdly enough I didn't really care. It was nice to have somebody that cares as much as you around for a change,"Axel smiled.

"It's a good way to be,"Mark smiled.

"How do you not get your heartbroken?"

Mark just laughed. "Honestly, I don't think that far ahead. All I think about is soccer."

Axel playfully rolled his eyes. "Why am I not surprised."

The two started to kiss again. Though it was short lived, as a voice yelled,"Who the hell is confessing their love in the bathroom?! What happened to just pissing and shitting in the bathroom."

"Mind your business!"Axel yelled.

Mark raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"I'm just saying. There's way more romantic places than a bathroom,"said the voice awkwardly. "I'm not trying to be mean. It's lovely that you two are in love, whoever you are."

Mark and Axel exited the stall. The voice was a man in his mid 20's.

"Oh. You two are pretty young."

"Not that young!"Mark said indignantly. "People just say that I have a baby face."

"What are you two doing in a hospital bathroom, anyways?"

"Didn't you say that bathrooms are just for pissing and shitting?"Axel laughed. "Why are we having a conversation in here."

"Oh, right,"said the man awkwardly. "Let's go out to the hallway then."

The three of them exited the bathroom.

"I've seen a lot of things, but never a declaration of love in a hospital bathroom."

Mark and Axel laughed.

"Well I could hardly declare my love to him in my sister's hospital room."

"Oh, right. Sorry, bro,"the man said. "I'll leave you two to it, then."

He walked away.

"Uh, nice to meet you?"Mark shouted.

"You too, man!"

Axel couldn't help but grin. "Well, I can't say that's happened before."

"I'll check it off on my bingo card,"Mark grinned.

Just then, he got a text from Nelly. "Congrats! My driver said that you managed to convince Axel to come back! Well done!"

Mark just smiled at his phone.