23- innocence

"So,"Mark tried to keep his voice steady. "Axel Blaze is finally a member of the soccer club!"

Axel was standing right beside him. And took everything in Mark to not jump on him.

"It's good to officially meet you guys,"Axel said.

He didn't have any tone in his voice, like usual.

The rest of the team started freaking out.

"I can't believe he's finally on the team!"said Sam.

"Now we have nothing to worry about!"Timmy said.

Axel looked annoyed and glared at Mark, as if to say you dragged me into this.

"Will you guys fuck right off?!"Kevin yelled. "We don't need this troll! The Raimon team is better off without him!"

Mark suddenly felt very angry. He wanted to punch Kevin. He looked over at Axel and he was- smiling?

"The team has me! That's all we need!"Kevin yelled.

"Easy, Kevin,"Steve said, raising an eyebrow.

"We're in a great position!"Mark said. "Now we have two awesome strikers instead of one!"

Axel started laughing. Not nicely laughing. Manically laughing.

The whole clubhouse stared at him. Even Kevin stopped yelling and stamping around. Nathan covered his mouth with his hands. Clearly he wanted to join in.

Mark was confused. How was he supposed to act? Axel was acting incredibly weirdly, but Mark felt strangely turned on by it. He tried to ignore it.

Axel eventually stopped and turned to him. "You can continue now."

Marks eyes widened. What was this? A show of dominance? A way to stop Kevin's anger? Or was Axel Blaze clinically insane? Maybe he used his little sister as a cover up.

"Having me is more than enough, you weird bitch,"said Kevin. "You are the weirdest person i've ever met. First, you hide behind a tree and watch us get beat up, then you start doing whatever you just did there? What the actual fuck?!"

Axel started grinning.

"You get worked up easily, don't you pinky?"

Mark ruled out that Axel's weird display was to calm Kevin down. He clearly couldn't care less about Kevin's outbursts.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO INSULT ME, TROLL?!"

Kevin grabbed Axel's jersey and pinned him against the wall. Mark sighed. He secretly wished that he was the one pushing Axel against a wall.

Mark wanted to laugh. There was no way that would ever happen. It was fine by him though. Mark would much rather be the one on the wall.

"We both know i'm the best looking one in this house. Right Mark?"Axel grinned.

Mark went beet red and Nathan started laughing.

Sylvia and Celia entered the clubhouse.

"What the hell is going on?"Sylvia asked.

Kevin let go of Axel and stormed to the back of the clubhouse. Mark was secretly relieved that the group collectively decided to ignore Axel's comment.

Except Nathan, obviously.

The rest of the team shrugged. Axel innocently smiled. Mark went even more red. Axel knew exactly what he was doing.

"Nothing,"said Axel innocently. "Come in!"

Sylvia and Celia looked at each other and sighed.