0_6

„Watch those two for me, if it starts to bleed over there stop them, else let those fucks be.", Jeno says to Yeosang, before walking away from his group, not caring if they look after him or are confused.

At first he just walks, however when he notices the man is ready to throw a second punch he runs, being between the two in just a few seconds, stopping the second hit.

„May I ask who the fuck you are and what you're doing to this guy, sir?", he asks after catching the punch with one hand, his face however still without any difference in his expressions.

It seems to scare the man, as he starts to run away after the encounter and once he withdraws his fist.

„Now now there, you haven't answered me.", Jeno says as he's ready to stop the other, gets held and pulled back however. Or rather stops on his own, as he notices an attempt to be held back.

„It's fine, please just let him leave!", the guy who got hit says, throwing himself against Jeno's back to hold him back from running with all of his might. Even if that would have been a useless attempt, since Jeno could have still ran with someone attached on him.

„If you say so.", Jeno agrees after a short bit of silence and gives in, shortly after those words the other backs away from him, panicking a bit.

He starts to ramble, „Ah I'm sorry for that, I didn't mean to be rude or throw myself onto you like that! Also thank you very much!"

Jeno just watches the scene in front of him with a straight face, can't help to find it a bit amusing inside though.

Without saying anything he takes the others face with one hand, turns it to the side where he got punched.

„Uhm, what are you...?"

„Your Face. You're hurt. Aren't you gonna take care of it?", Jeno asks.

„Ah I was on my way to visit some friends, I'll just take care of it there."

„I can also do that if you want to. It'll be quicker."

„No thank you, but thanks for the offer. Helping me out of the situation was already more than enough that you could have done for me.", the guy says with a warm smile, each of his words as honest as they could be and full of gratitude.

Even though it seems almost blinding because of the contrast to how he usually is, Jeno doesn't mind him talking. For some reason he even feels like he maybe wants to know a bit more about this guy. The first time he feels like he genuinely wants to be with someone who's like this.

„May I ask what your name is instead though?", the guy asks again, fidgeting around a bit with his fingers.

„Jeno. Lee Jeno."

„Well then, thank you very much for your help Mister Lee. I should get going now or else my friends will be worried.", he says, wanting to leave already after bowing politely, Jeno however holds him back by the hand, carefully to not make the other trip through the force he's pulling him back with.

„Before you leave, two things. One, just call me by my name, Jeno. Two, tell me your name as well."

A bit surprised but still with an again emerging smile the other answers, „I'm Jaemin, Na Jaemin. Thanks again for the help!"