1_25

„Listen up here you bunch!", Jeno yells through the room or rather hall, as everyone had excitedly chatted with one another or admired the different places available, that everything is empty and it's just the group like Bambam promised.

Gathering the attention, Jeno continues his explanation he was about to drop.

„We're gonna play a game. It will be similar to like how my gang knows it, but with an extra additional team.
There are 3 groups.
The innocents, the hunters and the brute.
The roles are simple, the innocents will be everyone from Jaemin's friend group. Your goal is to run away and not get caught, once all innocents are caught you lose. Once you get caught 5 times you're out.
So run you guys, run and use this parkour, you can't hide here, especially not forever.
The hunters are my guys, you have to catch the innocents.
But be careful, you're not safe either.
I will be the brute, the one who will hunt everyone but also especially the hunters.
If I catch a hunter twice he's out as well.
So the hunters have to get all innocents out while staying alive themselves.
My goal will be to just get as many out as I can, especially the hunters mainly.

Now for when you get caught.
Those who do have a resurrection time of 3 minutes, it's just so you guys can get a short break.
You have to lie down or at least sit so it's obvious.

Any questions?"

Haechan, „Only one. Why the fuck are we being chased."

Hanse, „Oh hey, there's the swearing I've been waiting for!"

Jeno, „Simple. This is training. Agility and endurance. You will see how much or how little you can do here. And you will see improvements if we do this whole thing again after some time."

Felix, „Sounds like a pain in the ass..."

Jeno, „Moving always is that. Now then, headstart for the innocents. I will stop the time. Three minutes go, then the hunters will follow and five minutes later I will join in."

Hearing those words, some of them start to realize that doing this won't be an option, it's already settled on.
All they can do now is run, so they get to it, start to explore the place a bit, some taking the high ground rather quickly by climbing up the nets. As Long As it's as far away from the rest of the group as possible.

After exactly three minutes a timer on Jeno's phone starts to ring, to which the gang except Jeno moves out right away. The sped at which they come at some people, seemingly also very coordinated with each having their targets, the innocents can't help but continue running, even if there's still distance between both parties.

Then five minutes later, the second horror awaits them. People already had gotten caught and felt threatened with only the hunters active. Now with Jeno also after everyone, no matter whom, the situation felt even worse and more dangerous.

Nobody knows exactly how or when it happened, but they notice that Jeno is hunting people with Jaemin on one arm, who is between protest about being carried around and being scared to death, seeing as how Jeno climbs up ropes and more with using just one hand.

Everyone can definitely agree that whatever Jeno is doing over there, it does not look safe nor does it feel that way probably.