_85

Hanse, slightly touching the side of his face that got hit, „Why..."

Jeno, „Because you're an idiot sometimes and I warned you more than enough about this. I said that this situation is over and done. I warned you all about doing anything to any of Jaemin's friends, yet you still went ahead and roughed him up because you can't get a grip on yourself and impulsiveness."

Hanse, „He deserved it! Jaemin didn't say anything either!"

Jeno, now yelling back in a deep voice as well, „And yet he still didn't look pleased about it, surprise! Not everyone is as okay with violence as we are used to, I told you that often enough!"

Since Hanse now is silent, looking at Jeno somewhat destroyed, Jeno sighs and talk more quiet again, putting his hand caringly on Hanses head.

„Look here, I know that you all hate to see me get hurt this much. I wasn't sure how exactly to play it out that day either and if more than just Hyunjin had come at me, I'd have let you defend me at least a bit, still no punching back but at least defending. I know you care a lot about me and I'm thankful for it. But this situation has been a mess since the start, we only have fragments from both sides and if we figure out the whole thing, maybe we can clear what this all is about. And maybe it's all a misunderstanding.

But whatever has happened happened now. It's done, it's over and revenge won't make it undone nor help me heal more. I never intended to break apart Jaemin's friends nor have a fight with anyone. But this was the only way I saw on how to solve this. Look at Hyunjin, he's way calmer now as well.

We've finally reached the point where we can talk. So let's talk this out. I know you were scared for me, even if you rarely show it."

Squatting down next to Hanse now, pushing him against himself and the head over his shoulder, Jeno says, „But I can take a few hits. You know me Hanse, I'm tough, more than all of you are together. I won't fall anytime soon. I still have to take care of you, don't I?"

The more Jeno talks, the more mad more Hanse seems to not only calm down, but also break. Until he starts to cry, clenching onto Jeno's shirt at the back, at first silently, then sobs can be heard, until he cries out loud, screams.

And it's not just him, Kun, San, Yeosang and Yugyeom are also, Yugyeom hiding his face at Bambam, Kun and San in their hands, Yeosang by lowering his head.

A scene that seems a bit too much almost for the five who don't know any of this, not from this gang. Jaemin almost seems the least surprised, knowing a few backgrounds. They're attached to Jeno very strongly, he's their only light so it makes sense a bit.

Yet none of them ever expected these tough guys to be able to cry, especially Hanse as much as he is now. They're showing so much weakness right now, which almost makes it frightening again.

„There we go. There's the frustration I've been waiting for you to let go of. Get it all out, all of you. I'll stay with you, for as long as you will need me."