99_

„Heya there, we've come to pick you up. Or take you with us, depending on your cooperation.", Minhee says as he arrives in front of the classroom where Jaemin and the rest had class. As to how he knows he would find them there, he had gotten that info from Jeno over Jaemin.

As the gang had thought, Jeno seems not worried at all about them training the other part, he instead seems to relax a bit more. Not only is the safety of everyone guaranteed for this period of time, they will also get stronger and learn how to defend themselves.

Both sounds good and lifts some of Jeno's worries, gets divided between the gang. Just like how it should be done, how they usually also do it.

Yunho, „Morning Minhee, Yeosang. Shouldn't Taehyun also be with you?"

Mark T, „If he's not here I'm safe, I can escape!"

Yeosang, „Sorry, you won't. He's picking up Felix, Minhee here got tasked to take you along as well."

Xion, „And you're here to pick me and Mark up?"

Yeosang, „Exactly."

Mark, „So, what is today's plan?"

Yeosang, „Testing your limits. Today might be the hardest and most violent day, sorry in advance about it. But we have to see where you're at right now to know what we have to help you improve the most, what to focus on."

Yunho, „I just wanna go home..."

Minhee, „It's not like we'll do that for the first time. Everyone in the gang has done that with each other to help us train and improve. Both that and we've been trained by Jeno. He's the last person out of all of us you want to have for this test. You can be sure that he won't let you breath for a second."

Jaemin, „Sounds interesting to see."

Xion, „I already feel sorry for you Jaemin."

Yeosang, „I doubt he'll go that hard on Jaemin. Even more a reason why I'm saying be glad you got us, not Jeno."

Mark T, „Thank you for at least that much mercy."

Mark, „Do we need sports clothes?"

Minhee, „Not necessarily. You'll need to be able to fight and defend yourself in any kind of clothes, so every day outfits work well. But it's always a good thing to wear a T-shirt at least or a top underneath. Because you will sweat at the end of the day."

Yunho, „I'm scared!"

As he says that, Yunho tries to somehow maybe pass the two people, in hopes of escaping, but Minhee has his eyes on him, so he grabs him by the back of his shirt and pulls him back, Yunho almost falling as he stumbles from the force.

„No running away, I thought we made that clear. You're coming with me. And you Mark, I'll deliver you to Taehyun. Now come."

Seeing as how both the candidates seem to still try to run away, Minhee grabs both of them by their backpacks, each one hand, before he starts walking to exit the school, with his two people in tow.

The rest only watch, Mark and Xion looking after them with their hand together in front of them, like they're praying for their survival as they send them off.

Mark, „May those two survive and hopefully stop trying to run."

Xion, „We won't forget you two."

Yeosang, „Running away isn't that dumb of a thought, it's just the wrong time. The more you spend your energy trying to escape now, the less you'll have left for the real challenge."