1_03

„Good morning...", Soul says in a tired voice, meeting up with Jaemin and the rest of that school gang at their lockers pretty much at the entrance.

Due to what happened the day before, he's now extremely tired, his body had been aching all night and now he's also feeling muscle pain, along to the bruises and the overly exhaustion. It's not visible that much as Hanse had watched out not to hit his face, but his arms and legs still suffered some bruises.

So cutting it short, he's feeling like he really did fight for his life yesterday.

But to his surprise, even if it doesn't show, it seems like the rest aren't doing that much better.

„I'm surprised you still came today.", are Xion's words, who doesn't look that well either. Maybe he doesn't have any dark circles but he does have a patch on his face and neck, telling Soul that something must have happened there.

So Mark explains that quickly, „Yeosang accident hit him there, a bit too hard, especially when Xion threw himself in front of me... so it's my fault in the end."

„Don't try to take that blame, it was my own decision."

Watching those two, Soul starts to see what has happened there. Seems like they definitely learned something about themselves and each other during that life or death situation escape test training.

In general, the gathered group seems silent and it's somehow questionable why all of them came when they seem to feel even worse than they look. And judging how quiet they are.

Mingi even has some visible bruises, yet seems tired and like he wants to go back home. Yunho seems like his souls has left him and like he'll fall asleep any moment while standing. And the other Mark isn't even there for the day, he already had the right idea.

The only one who seems surprisingly well, which at the same time doesn't surprise anyone, is Jaemin.

„Oh my, you look just as bad Soul... I really still had it the best."

Soul, „To be honest I'm wondering if you even have any pain."

Jaemin, „I do, don't worry. Jeno didn't go that easy on me either."

Mingi, „But easier than the rest. Maybe someone else should take over with you. I kind of doubt Jeno will give you the experiences we made."

Jaemin, „I wouldn't be sure there... I may not have a lot of bruises but I do have a few. And my muscles are all sore, I feel like they're noodles. It's why I got barely anything in my backpack today and why Jeno will fetch me after classes."

As he says that Jaemin seems to feel a bit embarrassed, for which fact is the only question though. If it's about the fact that Jeno is coming for him or that he feels helpless and has to be helped doing things.

„I didn't go easy on him, none of you were an exception yesterday.", Jeno's voice suddenly comes from behind Soul, scaring the life out of him as he jumps, only to regret jolting right afterwards as a wave of pain goes through his body.

„Ow... fucks sake, go easy on my heart dude..."

„Hold on, why are you here Soul? I didn't think you'd be that well today."

Hearing Hanses voice asking him that question was the last thing he needed right now, he just doesn't have the nerve or energy to deal with Hanse mocking him like usual.

„... fuck off..."

„I see you've already taken some of my attitude. How are you, how's the pain?"

„Like I Said, fuck off. I'm not in the mood for your shit today."

„That bad?"

„Do I look okay to you?"

„So why are you here then?"

„I don't get the chance to see Jaemin that often, I wanna spend at least some time with him."

„Not to be mean here, but I don't think you're doing anyone a favor being here today with how you look like and feel."

Hearing that Soul looks at Jaemin, who seems a bit worried about him as well, causing Soul to sigh.

„Fine, I'm going home then."

„Nah, you're coming with me. Come here, I'll help you with your pain."

As Hanse says that he grabs Soul by the arms, whom it takes a second to realize that Hanse just now actually took his hands gently, very gently to be exact. Until he realizes that much, he's already been taken on Hanses back, who seems to shortly say bye from the others, then is on the way out of the school and towards the hideout.

„Don't you worry, I'll let you rest some at our home. I caused this and I'll take care of it. And it's also normal that you all are suffering like this, I would be more surprised if anyone hadn't felt anything."