1_0

„Seriously man, you really made us worried with the way you were yesterday.", Hanse says as he pats Jeno in the shoulder, unknowingly pulling Jeno out of his mind and back to reality.

Something he actually didn't want to be in right now and what annoys him, but he bears with it and holds his annoyed reaction about it back, instead answers calmly without any emotions.

„What are you talking about?"

„The fact that you seemed to be going soft because of the guy you saved. I don't know you just go around playing hero or listen to someone like him, someone weaker.", San answers.

„Usually you would ignore what anyone says and still beat up someone if you want to, not let him simply leave.", Kun agrees.

„It just seemed so out of character for you.", Yugyeom also agrees, everyone had turned their attention once more on Jeno, towards their leader.

Even if what they're saying sounds like doubts, it's more meant as teasing. They all don't actually dare to go against Jeno, also because they chose him to be their leader themselves.

Ever since they met him they had a feeling that even though Jeno mostly is calm and quiet, he'd help them, he would bring some order into this mess that they are.

After all, they all somehow share the same background story or at least similar fate. But then again, their stories do differ in certain things, as well as their problems, personalities and ways to deal with everything.

Jeno's calm personality was something all of them seem to need, along with him being able to handle any of their anger outbursts.

While they all talk Jeno on the other side only listens numbly to them talking, while looking around in the halls.

Most of the times the guys skip school if they don't feel like going there, today the rest decided to, whilst Jeno still insists on attending his classes, ending up in the rest following him around now. Along with the ones who are out of school already.

As Bambam seems to say something Jeno looks to the left, a bit next to Kun who walked on that side. He immediately stops listening to whatever Bambam said and his attention towards the guys drops in a split second as he realizes whom he ran across.

It's none other than the guy from yesterday, or as his name was, Na Jaemin.

He's standing there next to four other guys while laughing, his smile bright, almost like the one he gave Jeno when saying his thanks.

Keeping in mind what the guys of the group said, Jeno immediately decides to not let any of them notice Jaemin or even let them know what exactly he looks like, so he stays silent about his discovery.

„So Jeno, maybe mind telling us what's wrong with you?", Minhee pulls him out of his mind and thoughts once more, puts his arm around Jeno's shoulders.

This time Jeno can't hold back his reaction and annoyance as he hits Minhee on the top of his head, causing the one who actually didn't do much to let go of him and now hold his hurting head.

„What's wrong with you all should be the real question, you're just starting to say shit. Maybe I really need to punch each and every one of you so your brains will work correctly again.", Jeno answers, leaving behind the rest of the gang that stopped walking shortly out of surprise from the sudden reaction.

Jeno on his end rather just hopes they haven't noticed that he saw Jaemin, he wants to keep that guy out of this group and their activities.

If Jaemin gets pulled into it... he wouldn't stand much of a chance.