14_0

„Well look who we have here! Just in time for the show, maybe even a little early.", San says, greeting the arriving group of guys who are dressed as plainly as always.

The group however are surprised, seeing how San and Minhee seem more heavily dressed than usual. In the sense of more dark and dangerous seeming, intimidating. And at a glance, Hyunjin can even spot San hiding what could be used as a weapon.

Hyunjin, „You're not about to start a murder, are you?"

Minhee, „Hah, good one. Nah, we're not that crazy. This is for self defense."

Felix, „For self defense you're surprisingly armed... and dressed up."

San, „Because today we're not trying to fit in with others. Today we work as a group of misfits, just like how people see us."

Soul, „So... that means?"

San, „No playing nice. We're gonna be the bad guys we're seen as."

Keeho, „Didn't you guys want to be more... normal? Or something?"

Minhee, „We can't go back there and you should know that as well. And as you can see, sometimes people like us are needed."

San, „Sometimes you need some badass guys to fix some things that are more messed up. But have been hidden away."

Haechan, „Then how will you guys do that now? How will you solve this?"

Minhee, chuckling, „Watch and enjoy. Today will be a highlight."

Kevin, „It better be or this will be a problem. Especially for you guys."

San, „No need to worry. Alright then, I believe it's time."

Still a bit skeptical and unsure, the group decides to follow San and Minhee's lead, following them through the pretty empty hallway's towards the direction of a certain classroom. In front of it they halt, San checking his clock again and again.

„Are you nervous or what? Do you need to check the time that much? The signal will be clear and you know it."

Jeno's voice coming from seemingly out of nowhere startles all of them and makes them turn around. Pretty much like the other two, the rest of the gang has also dressed up, Taehyun, Yeosang, Yugyeom, Bambam and Kun accompanying Jeno who has led them to this spot.

Jeno's look however seems unusually styled up, his hair is back like often but it's more detailed this time, more taken care of. So is the rest of his clothes, most noticeably the jacket that's over Jeno's shoulders, a detail Jeno seems annoyed over.

Leedo, „... He didn't dress like this because he wanted to, right?"

Yugyeom, „Correct! I made him look this nice! Isn't he badass?! It fits him so well!"

Yugyeom's enthusiasm about Jeno's looks are pretty one sided between the two, seeing how Jeno puts on the jacket correctly now, followed by complaints from Yugyeom.

„Come on Jeno, please? It looks cool! And your tattoos stand out more like this! It's more badass!"

„And it annoys me, the jacket keeps falling off. Either I'm wearing it or I'm not."

„Then wear only one arm? Please? I really want your tattoos to be open! I love them!"

Sighing Jeno gives in, only putting one arm through the sleeve, the second one he also gets inside the sleeve yet agrees on leaving the rest off his shoulder. Moments like this make one realize that he's actually pretty soft on his gang somewhere and nowhere near as coldhearted as he seems.

Taehyun, „Now stop being difficult Yugyeom. He'll need to be able to fight if necessary."

Bambam, „Oh he can, a jacket can't hinder Jeno much. He'll just rip it if it's in the way."

Kun, „Please guys, we don't need more to add to the collection. I already have enough ripped shirts ever two days or so."

Felix, „Wait what?"

Soul, sighing, „I wish I could tell you he's joking but he's not. The frequency of how often Jeno rips things is frightening."

Hwanwoong, „That's crazy..."

Yeosang, „That's Jeno for you."

Just after Yeosang said so, a short noise can be heard coming from the school's speakers it seems. Then a quite familiar voice follows.

„Ah ah. Test. Oh, good. Seems like it's working."

Hanse.