5_6

A scene that looks just straight up like a nightmare and torture, people around the main groups are also starting to seem a bit shocked at what's happening by now.

Jaemin is being held back by Yunho and WinWin, still trying to struggle as his eyes are filled with tears that continue running down, even though he's been at this for good 10 minutes. Screaming for Jeno, screaming for it to stop, screaming for Hyunjin, screaming for help.

Some of Jeno's gang are also holding each other back, most of them biting their lips and clenching their fists tightly, seeming to fight with themselves. Their instructions at the start were clear, yet it's hard to actually keep the word.

„This goes to you guys. Listen up, no matter what happens to me, no matter what I look like, how much blood there is or if I have anything broken. Do not attack any of them, do not react at all and try to help me. Don't get involved!"

Words that were harder and harder to endure with each passing minute, by now even every second.

The scene in the middle is leaving everyone completely speechless.

„What's wrong with you! Why are you like this, are you doing this on purpose because Jaemin is here?! Are you trying to make yourself look like the victim?!", Hyunjin shouts, completely desperate and absolutely confused by now, mixed with anger.

For the last minutes, ever since this fight has started. Hyunjin has punched, kicked, scratched Jeno. Anything he could do to hurt him, tried to provoke the other, ignoring his own pain on his knuckles and more. And yet, Jeno hasn't laid a single finger on his attacker.

For minutes, Jeno has been enduring anything thrown at him, being beaten up by now, his arms scratched open, blue, his pants a bit torn from the heels Hyunjin is using, there also scratched open and blue. His face also has taken a few punches, as well as his nose and eyes. He just looks straight up abused at this point.

Especially Yugyeom was the one who had tried to cut in, tried to go towards Jeno direction but got held back Junhee, then tried to go towards Jaemin, hoping he can get Hyunjin to stop by taking Jaemin hostage. But Jeno noticed him and had yelled „Yugyeom! Don't you dare lay a finger on Jaemin, stay away and out of this! Stay down!".
So afterwards, Hanse made sure to keep him in place, although he also didn't feel comfortable with the situation.

„Why aren't you fighting back!", Hyunjin screams at Jeno again, stopping now for a second with his attacks.

Jeno takes that short breathing time to spit out a bit of blood from a few cuts on his cheek and tongue, caused by biting when he got hit once.

He then answers, somehow still seeming as calm, cold and prideful as before, when all this started.

„Because I don't have a reason to fight you. You haven't given me one at all so why should I? I'm used to being blamed for things and being made the punching bag for anger. So let your anger out and call this matter done."

Hearing those words Hyunjin drops to his knees, feeling completely and utterly defeated. How could Jeno still be this prideful, this strong willed and minded, this strong in general. After being beaten up for over 10 minutes without defending himself or fighting back.

It's also something that bothers Hanse a little, the fact that Jeno is showing himself this weak basically.

But then again, now that Hyunjin stopped and has dropped, Jeno gets up from his knees, standing there, straight as if he was victorious in a crazy battle from the look of it.

„I guess this means you're finally done now. Just do Jaemin a favor and be done with this now, stop pulling the guy into this, you're supposed to be friends. Right now you seem more like an enemy of his in my eyes. Don't destroy your friendship with him over me, whatever made you hate me so much, let it rest. I won't know what the fuck it was unless you clear it up anyways, you're not someone who has been my target in the past."

With those words, Jeno then leaves the circle that has created around them, people opening a path in the direct that he goes, amazed and looking at him with respect, but also a hint of fear.

This guy is crazy, he endures so much and ends up this hurt, yet still seems like the winner without having participated in the fighting himself.

But still walks away like he has finished his business, while the original attacker is on the ground, destroyed and broken.