_41

The more time passes for Jeno and Jaemin with his parents that evening, the more clear some things get and everyone's feelings sort better.

Jaemin gets more and more relaxed and rid of worries, about things escalating between Jeno and his parents. And that they'll tell him to stay away from the other, that he would be bad influence.

Jeno can see more and more, that there seems to be no violence problems in this household. Jaemin is supported by his parents and they protect him, they seem to be good people.

Jaemin's mother by now seems very charmed by Jeno, she likes that he doesn't just seem strong but also is, given the fact that he can carry a lot with no problem, he also is polite and offers help to her. A gentle soul it seems.

Jaemin's father who joined later got a bit surprised by the atmosphere at first, especially when seeing Jeno's look and the motorcycle he had arrived with. But over time, he also seems to have gotten more lose, less on guard and protective about his son.

All in all, Jeno doesn't seem like what Jaemin's friends had said he would be like to them. He's not rude, he knows very well how to behave, even be a gentleman with very good manners.

He doesn't seem like he would kidnap someone or cause them harm, especially when they watch how Jeno and Jaemin talk to each other, Jeno does respect boundaries very well, maybe almost too much. If Jaemin doesn't answer right away or tries to lead the conversation elsewhere he won't ask a second time, even if he should in some cases.

A few things hint that he seems used to brawls or violence though.

But then again, he seems reasonable.

Reasonable enough for Jaemin's parents to decide that one, they would like to have Jeno over more often to get to know him better, and two, that they're okay with him being with Jaemin. He seems like a good protector as well, so it could be useful to Jaemin who tends to unintentionally gets into trouble more than he wants to or has control of.

For example like that man who had wanted to touch him.

After Jeno leaves the family's house again, Jaemin's parents can't help but exchange the information and thoughts about him they have after that introduction now. And to Jaemin's luck, they seem to be only good ones.