9_2

Jeno, „Jeez, did you really have to join in on the apologizing again you dumbass? Just drop that shit finally, we sorted it out enough."

As he says that, Jeno then ruffles through Hyunjin's hair, kind of playfully, while Hyunjin now seems to try and put up a bit of resistance of protest while also struggling. The others of the group now lift their heads to see what's happening with confusion.

Felix, „Hold on... what's going on here?"

Hwanwoong, „I think we need an explanation here."

Minhee, „How much of the context do ya want, mate?"

WinWin, „Wait what?"

Overrun, they now notice that the tense atmosphere has dropped, over to a kind of playful one.

Hanse, laughing, „Man, i just loved the sight of that. Everyone so pitiful. The best."

„Oh shut up you big roughian.", Soul answers, now hitting Hanse at the back of his head, seemingly harder than how Jeno had hit Hyunjin.

San, „I think this guy already has been too much around us."

Hanse complains back at the other, kind of enraged yet still surprisingly tame as he doesn't hit back, „What the fuck Soul! I didn't even say something that mean bro!"

Bambam, „Oh wow, they're at the bro stage already. Those two really get along well."

Keeho, „...Soul? What...?"

„You missed a few things while we separated Keeho. My hint for you for this guys-", Soul answers as he now leans onto a somewhat angry, somewhat pouting Hanse, „-is that he speaks rougher than he means. He's kinda nice in a way. Even if it's not as much as we're used to. Oh and he has a surprisingly short fuse. Something I will change."

Hanse, „The fuck are you trying to do? You sound scary."

Jeno, „You two make a good pair then."

Hanse, „Oh come on Jeno! Seriously dude?"

Yeosang, „I see that as a win win situation."

Hanse, whining, „Not you too you fuck!"

Yunho, „Is this what we missed?"

Xion, „This and a lot more. You'd be surprised how well you can get along with these guys once the first illusion wears off."

WinWin, „The what?"

Mark, „Exactly what he said."

Hyunjin, „Agh, Jeno please! Stop ruffling through my hair god damn, it's enough of a mess now!"

Jeno, first silently looking at Hyunjin as he stops his hand, then giving him a short pat as he adds, „Then I hope it finally went through your thick skull to leave the past behind now."

Hyunjin, now getting back upright, „It already did when we talked things out. I just wanted to make them think that it's still more serious and scare them a bit, that's all.... I just acted along."

Kun, „That sounded too serious to be acting you shit. Admit it, you're still regretting beating up Jeno."

Hyunjin, „How could i not?"

Jeno, slightly stressed out it seems, „Sigh, just get it out of your brain or I will make you get it out if necessary. I don't need y'all around me to be a weeping mess."

Yugyeom, „Don't worry, he was like that to all of us. And I can confirm some here have done worse to Jeno than you did."

Yunho, „There was worse?!"

Bambam, „Else this dude wouldn't have as many tattoos. A lot of those cover scars which we gave him, the ones we gave him he tattooed over so we wouldn't be reminded of them. He hated it so much more when we'd feel bad about it so he decided to cover them up instead."

Minhee, „And then some of us got matching ones to him and it ended up tying us together more."

Hyunjin, mumbling to himself, „Maybe I should join in..."

WinWin, startled, „WHAT?!"

Haechan, surprised, „Hyunjin?!"

Jeno with a dark glare, „Don't you dare even trying to do it. I will cut it out personally."

Jaemin, „Cut... it out? Why?"

Jeno, „Simple. He's not part of the gang and has a decent normal life, unlike we do. I won't let him ruin that. It's easy to get in but getting out is impossible. You're all already hooked in enough with us as it is."

Jaemin, pouting, „Oh come on Jeno! Why are you so worried and strict about all this!"

Jeno gets closer to Jaemin after that protest, everyone's eyes are on him a bit confused as he hadn't moved a lot or changed expressions for the whole talk.

And it only gets even more confusing when Jeno places his hands on Jaemin's chin, grabbing it carefully and making him look into his eyes, before speaking.

„Because I worry about your well being and health you little Angel. I'm trying to protect you and your friends, not make you get yourself involved in our business. If you keep going at it you will sooner or later experience something you wish you hadn't so please stay a bit more careful about whom your dealing with, understood?"

His words sound like a mix of a warning, yet he doesn't look that intimidating towards Jaemin as one would expect. Quite the opposite in fact.

To Jaemin, it almost sounds like a mix of warning but also somewhat alluring, something that makes his face heat up pretty quickly, especially since Jeno is keeping up an intense eye contact.