1_09

„What... in gods name happened here?"

The scene which the pickup team comes to is somewhat shocking. Leedo doesn't know where to look at first, neither does Kevin.

That Junhee's hand is broken is very obvious, since it's completely blue and one finger is just... bent at a point it probably shouldn't be.

Kun has been roughed up a lot, his face has taken some hits as well it seems like, since a few places are blue, his lips seeming to have a cut or something, one of his cheeks is completely blue. His arms don't look that different or better either from what can be seen.

San is almost lying on the ground, he's conscious, but seems unable to move. His pants have been pulled up a bit, probably by Yeosang since he's next to him, checking on him while Minhee is being comfort for Junhee. San's legs are all blue, it's unclear if he's still lucky and they didn't break or if there might be a rupture in a bone.

Hanse seems very weak, he sitting on the ground, looking like he'll fall over soon. He's bruised and bleeding on various places, yet still is holding on.

But what's the most confusing is Jeno, who's eyes are close as his head is lying on Hanse's lap. Upon hearing some noise, Hanse moves his hand, on top of Jeno's head, softly and slightly caressing through the hair, as if he wants to comfort the other despite being unconscious.

Minhee, „Jeno having an anger outburst. Clearly."

After the answer, Leedo looks around the place more now. And doesn't know what to be shocked about more. How the people look like or the scenery around them.

It already seemed like an old building, since only some walls are standing. But it's obvious that someone caused some damage here, that it wasn't just nature. Since there's blood on rather a lot of the parts of the walls, even some holes. Even bent metal can be found at places.

And looking back at Jeno, especially his hands, it becomes very clear that he was behind this. In general, he seems to have destroyed so much, he has taken some hits from that as well but it still doesn't compare to what was destroyed. It just seems unreal.

„Is this... what him raging looks like?"

Kun, „This and worse. We're lucky he passed out but once he wakes up, someone of you needs to talk with him, someone who knows Jaemin well. We can't calm him down well enough, he's too mad at himself."

Kevin, „You're saying, that this was him being mad... at himself?"

Minhee, „It sounded like he's angry at himself for having trusted Jaemin, for having thought he might be different than others when it comes to normal people. He felt betrayed after whatever went down with Jaemin today. He's blaming it all on himself, no matter what it is."

Taehyun, „Now that we got that cleared, care to help us?"

Leedo, „You're really calm for the situation..."

Yugyeom, „Because we're used to it and what else should we do. Now let's get a move on people, else I'll take Jun to the hospital first. San, do you need to go too? Or Hanse?"

Minhee, „Hanse's good enough. San is hard to tell, just take him along."

Taehyun, „I'll follow you then Yugs."

Yugyeom, „Grab your people guys! We're going back to the hideout, or in my case the hospital. Who's taking Hanse?"

Minhee, „I will. He's in his own world with Jeno, still trying to comfort him. Guy's been trying to get through to him until Jeno passed out."

Yugyeom, „Then you walk next to Bam so he can see Jeno. Hanse is probably our main player now, nobody else here can take Jeno this calmly despite pain."