_120

„I feel like I should be scared of whatever is about to happen once we arrive wherever we're going...", Leedo sighs, dragging along with Jaemin and Kevin behind Jeno, who hasn't told where they're going but has been walking into a direction, seeming to know where he's going very well.

Jaemin, „Why are you all always so scared? I survived. Jeno is a good teacher for this to be honest. And he's good at patching you up."

Kevin, „Yeah the fact that we have to be patched up is enough."

Jeno, „And who said anything about that? Do you want to stay weak?"

Kevin, „Alright, I understand. I'm zipping my mouth."

Leedo, „You just got karma."

Jeno, „You do know that the same goes for you so don't be cocky."

Leedo, „..."

Jaemin, „And this is why we don't talk behind Jeno's back."

Jeno, „We're here."

The sudden monotonous remark which is completely unrelated to the atmosphere that had created and what was said snaps the other three back to their surroundings and reality. And confuses them a bit.

The place they seem to have arrived at is some kind of sports hall, not run down like what they usually use. Something that makes this almost seems suspicious, especially as Jeno takes out a key and unlocks it.

Kevin, „Uhm... this is?"

Jeno, „A training hall which we don't use that often. But we have it and it's useful now that we all split up for training."

Leedo, „That's not the worry here I think..."

Jeno, „Hm? If you're afraid I'm doing something illegal or got the key to this in such a way, relax. Bambam bought this a few years ago for the gang, it's ours, legally this time."

Hearing that the three of them are now very surprised. None of them expected that someone with seemingly a ton of money is part of their gang, especially since they all look pretty much like they're the same status which would be neither rich nor dirt poor.

Leedo, „How come we never noticed, I mean that Bambam has so much money?"

Jeno, „Because he hates it and doesn't show it. He hates the money somewhere as he got used for it a lot. And he has also been poor in his life before. He knows both extreme sides."

Jaemin, „And he found an honest home in you guys..."

Jeno, „He found true friends in us. We're not after his money, yet I also don't want him to throw it away. So he used the money to get us some places, some things for the gang we can use for hiding or training. He pays most expenses, he insisted on it. The only thing he wants in return is to be treated normally, so we respect his wish there."

Leedo, „Damn, why is everyone's pasts here so dark... we can't hold a candle compared to you guys."

Jeno, glancing at him warningly, „Do you think this is a competition? This is just a part of society, the part we experienced and wish we didn't. I would have done anything to have had a better live, especially in the early times. Don't be jealous of being a victim of the dark sides of the world."

Hearing that Leedo shuts up right away, noticing he really stepped on a mine there and he should keep some things better unspoken somewhere. But even though Jeno seemed mad, he doesn't seem to be angry at Leedo as much as expected. Probably the Jaemin's friend bonus, if he was anyone else he might have gotten to feel the annoyance in the form of pain. A scary thought.