_114

„Jaemin. I know... I messed something up. But please. May I ask you to trust me again for just this moment?"

While talking, Jeno makes sure Jaemin can hear him as he also keeps an eye on the others reaction and expressions to his words.

„Didn't you hear me?! What could you possibly do now, you're done for Jeno! Else your friend here won't be for long!"

Yet Jeno still ignores the words. He's standing still, waiting for what Jaemin's response will be.

And he knows exactly what to do, when he notices that Jaemin seems to be taking a deep breath, the panic in his eyes seeming to vanish before he closes them, signaling Jeno that he'll entrust himself to him for this situation.

Something that now makes Jeno shortly relax as well, even smile a bit for a second, before he goes back to serious and now looks into the guys eyes, who shortly flinched and seems a bit intimidated.

Then, something probably nobody expected, Jeno takes one hand out of his pocket. And before anyone can really see what he takes out except his hand, he throws something.

In the matter of a few seconds Jeno manages to get Jaemin out of life danger and immediately sprints towards him, to get the chair with Jaemin and back away from the guy.

What Jeno threw was a knife, precisely at the hand of the guy. Like this he hit both his knife and hand away, as the guy stumbled back in pain and from the speed that his hand has been pushed back.

Once in possession of Jaemin along with the chair, he decides to make it short.

„Brace yourself for a second, I'll shatter the chair."

And as said, he smacks especially the back side of the chair against the ground, causing it to crack a bit. But since it's not enough, Jeno shortly scoffs annoyed, then decides to instead rip the ropes apart.

Which works way easier and frees Jaemin in a safer way. Once Jaemin is free and seemingly out of danger, Jeno decides to end his business at this place.

„Yeosang, protect Jaemin! I'm finishing this shit off."

As mentioned and heard, Jeno has had absolutely enough of the situation. And the guy.

He goes back towards him now, this time way slower so that he creates fear in the guy, who seems terrified by now, trying to back up and away but ending at the wall. He keeps saying things about „Please no!" and „Stay away!" but Jeno once more doesn't react to anything. He even tries to throw his knife, but he has no precision whatsoever, unlike Jeno before. So Jeno just dodges it by moving slightly to the side, while still walking towards the other.

In front of him he squats down, stares at him intensely, the screams for mercy starting to become more quiet as his panic seems to start reaching the maximum.

Jeno though doesn't punch the guy, instead goes for his knife that's still stuck in the others hand. And from the looks of it it even has pierced through.

With one quick pull Jeno takes it back, the guy screaming once more in pain.

„I'll be taking this back as well. God, stop fucking screaming if you're already trying to make yourself seem like a bigshot towards me. Shut the fuck up and don't approach me again you shit."

After those words Jeno grabs his head and smacks it backwards, against the wall. He made sure to not use too much force, so that he won't die from it. But it's enough to cause an open wound and for the guy to go silent as he faints.

„Hey, you small fry shits! If you want him to survive or something you better take care of him. I'm done here now. We're leaving."

Going back to the spot from before, Jeno gets to look at a smiling face with tearing eyes, Jaemin. Something that almost confuses him.

But seeing how Jaemin has his arms and hands stretched out, it seems like he's asking for a hug.

His shape is in a way Jeno absolutely hates to see Jaemin, evening he can only see the surface. It's visible where he was tied and that he had tried to escape, due to the blue lines.

Looking over Jaemin's body shortly, Jeno decides it should be fine, however he won't just hug him. Bending down a bit Jeno takes the others legs carefully and lifts him up, Jaemin falling around his neck pretty much right after, even if he was surprised at first.

„Thank you.", Jaemin whispers into Jeno's ear as the first tears now start to flow.

„Don't thank me just yet. We still have an argument to resolve I believe."

„But I can still thank you. This just now made me forgive you for everything."

Xion, „You should still talk things out. Even if it's just a bit."

Jaemin, „Fine then. But let's get out of here first."