55_

„We meet again it seems. This time without you being able to run away like a coward.", Hyunjin says, standing opposite of Jeno.

It's as it was to be expected, on one side Jeno with his gang behind him, on the other Hyunjin with his gathered backup behind him, both parties standing in front of the school gate, ready for the clash. Both side's backup's are glaring against each other, as if they're just waiting for each side to make one wrong move so they can tear them apart.

Though Jeno's group also glares especially at Hyunjin, who glares directly and only at Jeno. While the one in the center of attention seems as dull as every, with a cold look looking through the opposite side as well as his surroundings, analyzing his situation well and calmly.

Hanse asks curious about the others words, „You met this guys already?"

Jeno, „Only once. Claims to know me but I've never met him apart from that one time. I fled on my bike to avoid the conflict."

San, „That guy's request?"

Jeno, „Exactly."

Bambam, „Well this time you won't get out of any of this without violence involved."

They all keep watching Hyunjin, waiting for him to make a move. It doesn't make sense that he's still waiting. Is he waiting for Jeno to come at him?

Hyunjin, „Don't look at me like that, it's useless to start without Jaemin. I'm waiting for the others to bring him."

A sentence that brings a little bit of hope. If Jaemin has left, then this would be pointless for Hyunjin to do. And even if, Jaemin wouldn't witness it. So as Long As he runs away, it will be fine.

However, this hope gets diminished from Jeno's thoughts upon hearing a certain voice.

„Jeno! Jeno! Jeno please! Get away from there! Let's run away again, please!"

The slowly louder getting voice, a little out of breath seeming, begging and the quick steps. Jaemin played exactly into Hyunjin's hands. By wanting to be with Jeno and hoping to save him or running away together, he gave Hyunjin what he needed.

Jaemin brought himself to the right location.

Hyunjin, „And there he is. I do feel sorry for using his purity against him like this, but it's the most foolproof plan there was without hurting him.

„Without hurting Jaemin" his ass. Jeno knows damn well that this will probably hurt Jaemin even more. That he has been used like this, against himself, played with his feelings. This situation, the fact that Jeno has become friends with Jaemin. It's testing the groups friendship on the highest level.

Jeno had feared it a bit and seeing how it is now hurts him a lot. He only wanted to help the other, not cause him harm. But he's too deep in by now, they all are. Neither him nor Jaemin could or would change this now, Jaemin wouldn't sever ties with him anymore. If he could, he probably would have done so when the problems started to show and rise.

Jeno, mumbling, „He really is too good of a soul."

Then he says something louder, knowing Jaemin is arriving and listening.

„Listen up here you clown. I don't know what your exact hopes are that this will solve now, but there's one thing I do know for sure. And that would be what you're trying to do and that I won't let you have your way. Come at me all you want, this won't end how you wish it would be like!"