1_43

Even hearing and seeing how confident Jeno is, she doesn't seem to notice the warning, as she still looks like she'll win at the end.

Not knowing if he should be amused over the stupidity of a person, Jeno just shakes his head before speaking again.

„Yeosang, are you done? It's time to bring some things to light."

„Sure thing, we can go whenever."

Yeosang had been connecting the projector to his phone while the rest happened, ready to show some specific pictures and videos. Or even audio evidences that they gathered if necessary.

Jeno, „We're all set then.

Now, let's unpack this all one step after the other.

How about we start with why you're so filthy?"

„How dare YOU call me that!"

Jeno, „Yug, make her shut up, it's getting annoying."

Having said that, Yugyeom follows the order as he takes out a cloth, only to put it over and partly into the mouth of the woman.

Jeno, „Better.

First off, we'll start with your favorite students.

Oh don't worry, we won't show who they are, even if we know it. After all, we only came to ruin two people's life's, not more.

And here we have one example as to why one of them is your favorite student."

The Beamer shows a picture, which paints a very clear scene. And is kind of shocking. It's shows the teacher and seemingly the body of a student, both seem to be doing exactly what it looks like.

„Favoritism by getting fucked. Ain't that a good scandal, wouldn't you say miss? And it's not just one student. Some seem to have given their consent, while some didn't even. You just left them no other choice. You'd force them to repeat a grade, a threat many students don't take lightly as it feels like a death sentence in a way.

But this isn't where your filth ends, right?

You've been sleeping your way to power, haven't you? How low of you as well as those who let themselves in on your game."

As he says that, Junhee starts to arrive in the crowd, with the principal in tow, seeing how he couldn't free himself from the grip of the other he accepted being pulled along towards the classroom and then the front of the crowd.

„Perfect timing, there we have our second victim.

I've been wondering, how can she do what she wants so much, how come parents complaints are getting turned down so easily and why does the principal even shield her and her behavior. But as always, the answer is simple and the same as before. She really seems to like being a bitch after all."

Once more Yeosang switches pictures, showing one now that makes many people feel unwell as it's something they never wanted to see. Though Jeno already went and picked out the more pg ones out of all the evidence they collected.

The picture shows the teacher and the principal, seeming to have a hot affair. In the principal's office out of all the places as well.

Seeing this evidence now, Junhee notices the person he has grabbed onto both sweating as well as trying to get away, not wanting to see any more of this already.
But Junhee can't allow that, so when the resistance starts, he grabs both arms and puts them behind the man's back, pretty much similar to the female teacher who's face looks so shocked that you can see her life flashing in front of her.
Well, almost. A bit of hatred and anger towards Jeno also exist.

„No wonder little missy over here can use powers she shouldn't have and do whatever she wants without any restrictions. So now we have sleeping with student and your supervisor for power or using the power you have to suppress others.

It would be nice if that was all there is, right?

But it still isn't.

Here you made your mistakes. You got greedy and overly confident about yourself and where you're overstepping lines. Although you have been pretty much since the start, as I wouldn't call any of that the behavior of a good person.

But even with all this, you didn't have enough power, you needed more to be satisfied. And what better way to achieve that than bullying some picked out students until they crumble, right?"

Hearing those words, Jaemin now knows right away that he's the one Jeno is talking about. And what this is about and for.

In the end, he kept his promise and even in a better way than he could imagine.

Jeno is protecting him while at the same time making sure he won't end up too bad from it either.