8_6

„Alright, is that done now? Everyone okay again? Or does anyone need more pats?", Jeno asks around, watching how they're by now reaching around tissue's, most of their eyes and noses are red by now, especially Hanse, all from crying.

„I think I've calmed down now.", Hanse answers before blowing his nose once more, he looks unusually frail at the moment.

Soul can't help but use this moment to shortly mock him about it, „Wow, you look like crap dude. Never thought I'd see you cry like that."

However, Hanse answers surprisingly calm, „I know. I don't think I've cried like that since Jeno helped me out of my dump back years ago. It's just like he said and it's basically the main gist of what we are. Jeno picked us up and gave us a sense and purpose, we are a lost bunch without him. And it's exactly why we're sometimes extremely protective of him, even though we know he's stronger than we are. We're afraid because we're nothing without him. Especially I know I am."

Jeno then gathers the attention back once more by raising his voice a bit, now sitting in front of Kun, taking a look at his leg injury.

„Alright, now that that's over and cleared, let's settle down again. Hyunjin, we're talking this whole thing out. Ask away if you want and also explain to me what the fuck you had meant, I still don't know to this day when supposedly I broke your arm."

Hyunjin, „I guess we'd start with that then. From what I can remember, I randomly encountered you beating up god knows who. It looked like you're about to kill them so I wanted to at least try and help. The next thing I remember was being hit by a glare from you and then you grabbed me, immediately breaking my arm. Then you left me on the ground."

Jeno, „What did you look like back then?"

Hyunjin, „I had black and short hair."

Jeno, „Sounds like the opposite to now. But it still doesn't ring a bell, I mostly only remember those who angered me. So I guess you didn't."

Hyunjin, „Like I said, I joined randomly."

Jeno, „You said I glared at you... was I angry?"

Hyunjin, „Felt like more than just that."

Jeno, „Do you remember the time roughly?"

Hyunjin, „I guess maybe like... three to four years ago?"

Jeno, „Middle of the school year?"

Hyunjin, „I think so."

Jeno, „Then I know what time that was I think. Sorry for breaking your arm back then, especially when you weren't actually involved. I may not remember it directly but I think I may know what happened roughly. Yugyeom, remember?"

Yugyeom, „Do you mean... it was that? The ones who had beat me up?"

Jeno, „Yup. It was most likely my revenge for you on them."

Hyunjin, „Now you lost me."

Jeno, „What you accidentally ran into was, as you could call it, an execution revenge of mine. Just a day early a few guys had beaten Yugyeom, targeted him. And let me tell you, he did not come out unscathed or fine there, he has a scar on his arm from that until this day. I snapped back then, I already did when I found them.

But I endured my anger and prioritized Yugyeom. He was hurt to the extend that even I couldn't help him completely so I brought him to the hospital with Bambam, Yugyeom fainted on the way.

I raged back then, I came to destroy them like they hurt Yugyeom the next day. And when I rage, the more mad I am, the more I lose sense and reason. I don't remember whom I all beat up or what exactly I did, I also just pretty much hurt anyone who gets in my way. I get blind with rage.

So that's why I don't remember it happening, nor did I mean for it to happen to you. In the end it was a mistake and bad timing.
So I'm sorry for breaking your arm in the heat of that rage back there.
It wasn't personal nor meant for you."