141_

„Attention please dear students, teachers and especially you, mister principal. We have decided that we will launch a show soon, to be exact in about two minutes. If you want to watch or witness the spectacle, I suggest you better make your way into the classroom B.0.4 now. And don't worry, even if you try to avoid what's about to happen, you can't. This invitation is for everyone, so enjoy what's about to come. Thanks for the attention and see ya, suckers."

After that it cuts back off, the announcement being over.

Haechan, „Wow, was that Hanse?!"

San, „Exactly. He was our announcement person. And he did well, right Jeno?"

Jeno, „He did."

Taehyun, „Ohhh, a praise from Jeno. Hanse will be happy to hear that."

Hyunjin, „But how did he do it? I doubt they'd just let him make that announcement."

Yeosang, „Oh they most likely didn't. Which is why he probably forced his way through."

Hearing that, they're left a bit speechless. This gang sure won't spare any violence and won't ever not be going all out it seems. They really completely embraced their fate in a way.

Jeno, „San, time."

San, „A few more seconds."

As they wait for those few seconds, voices from the hallway as well as Jaemin's classroom can be heard more and more loudly. They've created a ruckus and a mess, which was their plan it seems like.

Some students start to arrive near the gang and classroom by now, the talking getting louder as many recognize Jeno and the gang, while Hyunjin and the rest of their part start to feel like they shouldn't be near those guys.

Minhee, „Go on, feel free to fall back a bit. You don't need to be directly involved with this. You're also just part of the audience today."

Soul, „What about Jaemin?"

Jeno, „I'll make him become a background character. He won't get any blame for any of this, this will be my problem now. I'm taking over."

Hanse, yelling even if a bit out of breath from afar, „Let's take this on!"

Just shortly after that he grabs someone by the shoulder, using them like a wall before he jumps over them, landing on the side that's basically inside this circle that has formed and joins the gang.

San, „Good job man. Did you have any troubles?"

Hanse, „Nah, I knocked them out. There wasn't much resistance so it went well."

Jeno, „That's good. Now, get ready. It's time to open the stage."

Yugyeom & Bambam, „You got it!"

With that being said, Yugyeom and Bambam take the lead for a moment, one opening the door by handle while the other then kicks it open, with force so that a loud noise can be heard through their entrance, but at the same time a bit careful so that they won't break anything.

Inside some shocked, some surprised and some, for whatever reason, happy faces greet the trouble makers.

Kun, „Come on, up with you. Move it."

Here and there such demands can be heard from Jeno's gang as they pull people to stand up by the arm, then shove them aside and back, to make some space. When the people are somewhat out of the way, the tables follow, Yugyeom and Bambam especially shoving them back. They would throw them but the instruction was to try and keep injuries to a minimum so they'll just have to work with it as it is.

As to be expected, the teacher doesn't seem very pleased about the chaos, trying to sort it with words or by yelling since it's getting louder in the room either way. Yet it's useless, the mess is too active and her influence on the actual cause of all this is nonexistent. Jeno's gang doesn't take orders from anyone but Jeno here.

On the side of his view Jeno can see Jaemin, who seems very worried and like he's trying to reach him, probably to talk him out of this. But thanks to Kun doing his job, Jeno can keep him out of the mess.
Kun's main mission is to keep Jaemin away from the danger and being involved any deeper than he already is.

San, „Okay Jeno, the path is clear!"

Time for the real showdown.