_144

„We found out that not only are there more than one student here who are currently being pressured by you for no real reason, but there also have been past ones. Who left the school, or some even had been thinking about suicide.

Oh how proud you must feel, being so powerful that you can make a person prefer and chose death over life."

Jeno says the last sentence with disgusting, looking down on the teacher like the worst scum.

„I've seen a lot of misfits in my life, a lot of stupid people. But I do have to say.

Nobody there had ever been as low as you have. You're beyond saving.

And if those violations aren't enough, we have more info that will definitely be a legal issue.
Like drugs or misusing and overdosing on medicine.

I wasn't joking when I said that we don't even need to do anything to make you pay. You already set that one up for yourself, there are no secrets in this world that can be continued and stay a secret forever.

Especially not if you do something to provoke me.

I will always get my revenge, I don't care on whom it is."

With that Jeno finishes off the show, Yeosang unplugs his phone and Yugyeom now lets go of the seemingly energy drained teacher. For all they care she can stay there, her life is over.
Jeno plans on giving those informations around, spreading the evidence, especially also to Jaemin's parents.
Like that a legal punishment will be given to her.

Just as Jeno leaves, the woman suddenly seems to still find a bit of fight left in her. As she stands up enraged, running towards Jeno, her eyes seeming bloodshot red from anger.
But then again, she's way too inexperienced to even just try and hurt Jeno.

Seeming to have expected as much, Jeno dodges her by going to the side, then once again grabbing her face, this time from the side, before pushing her down, causing her to fall and lie on the ground on the side.

„What, was this not enough? Come on, you should know it's over. Nothing you do now will have any effect on the outcome."

Jeno smirks once more, as he steps in her face with one foot, yet leaving the eye open so that he can keep that direct view.

„You've lost. You're done for. You lost to a bunch of misfits."

„Not of you don't have any evidence!", the principal suddenly yells, Junhee had loosened his grip so he broke free and charged straight at Yeosang, to rip the phone out of his hand and throw it onto the ground, smashing it.
He seems satisfied and like he won now, grinning at Jeno who though only looks at the other unfazed.

„Great, now you've added destroying a students phone to your list. Tell me, how stupid do you take us for? Did you really think we had the evidence saved on that phone only?"

Words that turn the smile into an expression of despair.

This was the last straw, the last bit that now did it. And has destroyed both of the people completely.

Since his job is done, Jeno starts making his way back towards the exit of the room, the crowd parting as they're not sure if they really want to risk standing in his way. Behind Jeno his gang follows, most of them grinning as they had fun with this finale, to them this was worth it all.
This is their prize for the hard work of the past few days.