12_2

„And here we are! Damn, you prepared quite a few things Jeno!", Minhee says, looking at the hall and all the poles, boxes and slanted walls that make the once completely open hall now look more like a parkour course somehow.

And it makes especially Leedo and Kevin look, since just two hours earlier the hall was completely empty and now so much is standing around.

Jeno, „It's not the best but it will do."

Hanse, „Damn dude, you do realize you're giving us advantages with every single thing you added here, right?"

Bambam, „Yeah don't make this easy for us buddy!"

While laughing and saying those things, the gang starts to spread out, some enthusiastically already climbing and taking positions, the mood being light and kind of joyful. But what they don't pay attention to is Jeno, who hasn't said anything and let's the guys have their fun. For now.

Jaemin and his guys along with Junhee and San start to sit down, on the side near the entrance, to kind of watch the spectacle. Although it's unclear how safe it will be to sit there and let their guard down.

Suddenly, the atmosphere seems to change, as Jeno seems to giggle, kind of dark, evil sounding, then speaks.

„Then let me ask you. Will this be your advantage? Or mine?"

Hearing that it can also be Jeno's advantage, more than just Jeno's gang get shivers down their spine. And for a good reason.

„Let the hunt begin."

The fact that Jeno used the word „hunt" already tells his guys that he's not there to do casual training with them. This now will be hardcore and he will come for them, he is now out for a full on battle to destroy anyone and anything.

Kun, „Fuck, run! Defend and try to avoid!"

Jeno, „Do you think that will work on me? Now come to me!"

Just as he says that Jeno has found his first target, Kun. Since he talked and tried to gather the team up, he's the first one who has to go down. Kun notices this right away as well, which is why he runs as fast as he can, using a slant to hang onto a pole and get himself onto some higher ground, away from the bottom where Jeno is at.

But what took Kun strength and he only barely managed to hang onto the pole, Jeno can follow way easier. Not only does he jump higher and is farther up on the slanted wall, so high that he even can touch the top, but he also reaches the pole higher, so much that he can easily just use it to fling himself farther and even outspeed Kun like this, catching up to him by just straight up flying against him, Kun falling to the ground on top of a box from the impact.

Seeing Kun cornered since Jeno keeps him down by standing on Kun's chest with one leg, Taehyun tries to go for the attack to save him, jumping at Jeno and ready to throw a fist. A fist Jeno catches with one hand, then pulls and redirects behind him, in the way that Taehyun flies straight past him and down, since the high ground ends behind him.

Even though Taehyun charged in way too hasty, Hanse now has a good chance to work on freeing Kun. He had pulled himself up quietly, on the front side of Jeno, now charging in by pulling himself up quickly, using his legs before to make himself turn as he goes up, attacking Jeno with his legs by swinging at him with a powerful kick.

Jeno dodges the attack by giving up Kun and leaping back, without looking yet still managing to capture the pole as he dives down backwards, after a full swing around the pole standing on top of it, then looking back up.

To his surprise though Yugyeom is charging at him now, since Jeno is near the wall the guys are starting to get really cocky and risky, seeing the wall as a chance to beat Jeno.