8_4

„Now then, back to you. Show me your injuries you idiot."

Since Hyunjin had refused to show it himself, Jeno decided to just grab his chin and make Hyunjin show it like this. What meets Jeno's eyes then is the surprised look of the other, who seems to be very confused and lost about this.

„Here.", Bambam says next to them, now with three boxes, all of them having medical stuff inside.

„Thanks. Stop sounding so salty Bam or I'll give you salt. He's already bruised and bleeding, what more do you want?"

„I don't know. Guess I'm just a salty bitch."

„You've always been. Go work this out with Yugyeom, brawl if necessary. But leave it behind, it's over. I'm healing and there's no scars or anything that I'll take from it. So it's alright. I will settle everything from here on now."

Hearing those words, Bambam now nods, relaxing a bit and deciding to trust in Jeno, leave it up to him. So it will be Bambam's mission now to take care of Yugyeom.

„Now then. You definitely have some swelling but nothing seems to be open from the outside. Did you bite yourself?", Jeno now goes back to Hyunjin.

„My cheek."

„Figures from the punch there. Use mouthwash to disinfect it at home, for here I'll give you some after I've taken care of this mess as well. Does your neck hurt?"

„Not that I would know right now."

„At least something then. Your eye seems to have a popped vessel, any pain or pressure feeling?"

„Not really. But next to it."

„I'll give you something there then as well. Does your eye seem blurry? If it's too uncomfortable we can patch your eye up along with the side of it, would make it easier."

„Well it's not blurry but do what you think is the easiest."

„Alright, I will do that then. Just watch out when walking or grabbing things, it can be a bit difficult with one eye. Also don't get the idea of trying to pay back the stuff I'm using."

„Where did that idea come from?"

„Jaemin. I'm just making sure."

„Jaemin doesn't surprise me. Say, why are you doing this? And how come you're this... good at it?"

„I've patched up all the guys in this gang ever since I found them and before that myself. I'm used to this. And I'm doing it because someone of the guys messed up, which ends up as my responsibility. They're my guys and even if they mess up with their self made decisions, I will take the blame. It works that simple around here."

„Feels weird. To see you this caring."

„I know I don't show it a lot outside. But if I would I would make all of us an even bigger target than we already are."

„Why even are you?"

Hanse, „Jeno, you don't owe him any explanation! Shut up you fuck, how dare you did what you have done to him! Why are you getting patched up?! Die you whore!"

Jeno, „Don't take his words for full right now, he has a bad mouth either way. Alright, you're patched up for now. I'll come back to answer you in a bit, first let me discuss things out with that fuck over there."

Hyunjin nods, still with mixed feelings about Jeno or what to think, the situation all in all seems surreal at the moment. That and a mess, no matter where you look.

Jeno, „Mind letting go of Hanse again you four? And thanks for the help."

Once Hanse is free, the first thing he does is get up and face towards Jeno. As he had expected.

The next thing that happens is Jeno taking his right hand, moving it to the side before slapping Hanse with his open hand on the cheek.

Pretty hard according to the loud sound that echoes through the room and causes it to suddenly be more quiet than before, even Hanse who's frozen in shock.