91_

„Holy cow, so much for not making a scene. There are so many people there!", Kevin comments as they approach the gates of Jaemin's school. They're surprised that so many people are there despite the time.

Though that mystery gets solved rather quickly as Kevin had thought it would only be them and then Jaemin and Jeno.

„That's Jeno's gang in case you forgot. As well as the other three who ghosted us.", Hyunjin answers, making Mingi face palm himself while shaking his head.

„Did you already forget what the scene looked like that day?"

„Hey, I'm not dumb, I do remember! I just didn't remember the faces, that's all..."

„You better should from now on, because they might be around more than you like.", WinWin comments, before the talk of everyone quiets down as they're now close to the other party.

Hyunjin leads, as he was the one to cause everything.

Jaemin speaks first, „So, I see everyone has chosen to come? Or did someone back out like a coward?"

Hearing those words, Haechan, Keeho and Kevin kind of feel called out and flinch for a second. They got seen through without it even happening.

Hyunjin, „No, everyone's here."

Jaemin, „Good then. Alright, I'm waiting. Do it however you want."

Given to the way of standing, the group first all look at each other a bit, feeling a bit insecure under the gazes of Jeno and especially his group, each and every one of them is straight up starring at them with anger. Jeno on the other hand just seems cold yet intimidating.

Though all of them seem to be rather cold towards them, more expressionless and hard to read, as if they wouldn't care about the words which are to come. It increases the pressure on those who have to apologize.

After a short agreeing nod, the group has decided on how to do it it seems. In unison the ten of them lower their head and bow, towards Jaemin in this case at first, as they all say in unison, „We apologize for our actions and for not trusting you."

Yunho, „I'm sorry for holding you back there and forcing you to watch what happened... I'm really sorry, there's not much to excuse for me there. What I did was awful in the end, no matter how you see it."

Mark T, „The same goes for me. I'm so sorry Jaemin."

WinWin, „I would also like to apologize for holding you back then. Looking back at it I still feel bad until this day for making you watch it..."

Haechan, „I just want to apologize for not having done anything to keep Hyunjin more in check. I clearly had the option to stop him more than once, but blindly took his side in the end. I'm sorry."

After this short round, all of them stand back up straight, before then turning towards Jeno, here now doing the same, some seeming to bow even deeper. Especially Hyunjin.

Hyunjin, „And especially towards you Jeno,"

„We're sorry about what happened!", the group says in unison once more.

Mingi, „Honestly, I don't know till this day how you even got out of that as it did. I feel so bad making you endure all of the attacks and especially seeing you do so, afterwards even saying that there's no reason for you to fight back."

Yunho, „I'm sorry for having misjudged you that badly."

Mark T, „We just jumped on you without giving you a chance at all... it was a wrong thing to do, no matter how you try to look at it."

Lastly, Hyunjin also once again speaks.

„And please allow me to once more apologize for my actions and the pain I caused you. It was absolutely unnecessary and I should have approached everything in a different way."

After Hyunjin speaks, it's silent between all of them, the group who apologized not even daring to look up, fearing that they might not be forgiven after all.

Jeno is the first to break the frozen scene and take some straps forward, stopping directly in front of Hyunjin who's still bowed down.

First he only raises his hand, then slaps the back of Hyunjin's head.