7_6

„Good morning Jaemin!... hold on, why is Yeosang with you?", Xion starts off yet stops and then asks confused.

Like mentioned, seeing Yeosang with him is a bit... unusual, since the gang usually always sticks together and if anything, they would find Jeno with Jaemin.

„Morning you two. Yeosang is with me because he seems to have said something wrong and it's his punishment? Something like that.", Jaemin explains, almost in a passing with Yeosang following him as he had been ordered to do.

Despite those words, Xion and Mark keep looking at Yeosang very confused and lost. It's written in their faces that they want to know what exactly happened.

Yeosang then opens his mouth, „I won't tell any details but let's just agree that my words were dumb and everyone voted for me to be punished. So here I am. The order for my punishment was to be Jaemin's guard and listen to his commands. So that's what I'm here for."

Mark, „And here I was hoping we'd get to be friends better with at least someone of you."

Yeosang, „What's that supposed to mean?"

Mark, „You guys are like a closed off circle, you're only around each other. We basically never get to see just one of you. It's rare."

Xion, „Sorry to barge in but for how long is this punishment going to be?"

Yeosang, „A week. You'll have to deal with me for a week now. Best of luck to both of you."

Mark, „You make it sound like it'd be unendurable for us with you around."

Xion, „We're just a bit confused and surprised but that's it."

Mark, „So, You're gonna be with us in class as well?"

Yeosang, „Yup. Hope I won't get you guys in trouble with the teachers for it."

Jaemin, „With one you most likely will but else..."

Mark, „Yeah, one will mind for sure."

Xion, „But we'll ignore it since starting next Monday Soul will also join us anyways."

Yeosang, „I'm interested. Tell me more about that situation, the teacher who will mind."

Jaemin, „You'll see it for yourself in a bit. I don't want you to act or do anything against her, just endure it, as hard as it may seem since even Xion and Mark lose their cool sometimes at some point."

Hearing that said, Yeosang is even more interested in the situation.

Maybe this might be a clue for what Jeno had meant. After all, it would make sense that he's basically powerless if a teacher is the one responsible and abusing their power over Jaemin.

From how Jeno protects him, it reminds Yeosang a bit of Hanse, only with the difference that Jeno is more careful and that Jaemin doesn't seem to be able to defend himself like Hanse or the rest of the gang can.

But one thing seems the same, the fact that both get into trouble a lot, wanted or not. In Jaemin's case probably only unwanted.

He got attacked by a man the first time Jeno met him, seemingly out of nowhere to everyone, even if you don't have the context.

So he definitely seems to be targeted a lot.

Just like how Hanse is, nobody is getting targeted more than him out of all the gang.

At least before Jeno became the leader, more know as such as well as the gang he had formed.

He did as he said and had promised the gang, his friends.

He took part of their guilt, wrongdoings and sins upon himself as well, to help them be able and even get a chance of a somewhat better life, somewhere, somehow.