14_6

Late in the evening, Jeno decided to give Jaemin a ride back home on his bike.

Unlike what most expected, those two didn't discuss or argue at all, it was more just Jaemin being silently mad in the beginning and over time they started to be like normal again. Whatever Jaemin had wanted to say, he seems to have chosen differently.

In the end, whatever it was it got left behind and unspoken.

The school part of the group loved how after the whole show everyone's lessons were canceled and the school was called off for the day, due to, as it was called, some „circumstances".

Those who witnessed what had went down, Jeno's show, know exactly what those „circumstances" are.

And how fun it was, somewhere.

Slowly as they reach Jaemin's home, the conversation that was expected to come starts.

Jaemin, „You know Jeno... you really didn't have to do all that..."

Silence at first, as Jeno parks the bike in front of the others house, both getting down.

Jeno, „I did. People were worried, it wasn't just me worrying."

Jaemin gives his helmet back to Jeno, who puts it over the handle, then turns back towards the other.

Jaemin, „Still..."

Jeno now walks closer, then leans over Jaemin, trapping him against the house wall like this. Even though the sides are free for escape, Jaemin doesn't even seem like he's making an effort to escape this, being slightly flustered and looking down.

Jeno, „Even your parents asked me for help. Even they were worried. And you're telling me it wasn't that bad?"

He puts one leg between Jaemin's, the free left hand he places on the others cheek.

Jaemin, „Well..."

Seeing how this small back and forth is going nowhere really, and could go in forever probably, Jeno decides to close the last little gap between them and puts his lips on Jaemin's. Only for a short moment though, before he parts again.

Jeno, „We both know the answer here."

Jaemin, mumbling by now, „Still... you could have told me about it."

Jeno, caressing over Jaemin's lips with his thumb, „Oh really? But would that have changed your mind?"

Jaemin, „... no."

Jeno, „See? I know you well enough by now."

Jaemin then looks up, softly bites Jeno's thumb a bit as he then answers, „You're not playing fair."

Jeno smiles and chuckles a bit at that statement, „And since when have I ever been a person to play fair? You followed me into this trap Jaemin. And you knew what you got into."

Not being able to deny or talk back to that, Jaemin instead decides to brush away Jeno's hand on his cheek and mouth so that he can now also kiss Jeno back, as revenge.

„If you're not playing fair then I also won't."

Jeno, smiling warmly now, „Alright then. I'll look forward to it."