7_2

„Yugyeom, come here! Don't hide! Show me!", Jaemin call a through the giant room that seems to function as living room, sleeping room and kitchen all in one, with one two more doors, one for the bathroom and one for three showers in another room.

This is in short what the hideout of Jeno's gang looks like, a lot of them sleep there mainly, they got used to being around each other all the time and sleep like that as well. If anyone has a problem with it they can go find their own place or if two people mind each other it just ends in a brawl to fight it out.

The current situation is that Jaemin pushed Jeno to lead him to the hideout, along with Xion, Mark and Soul following, so that he could take care of everyone in the gang who's hurt.

The reason the gang is kind of scared about this isn't just Jaemin's worry which they can't really get behind. As Jaemin took a look at each one of them, especially with their shirts off, they all felt something even scarier than Jaemin being way too worried.

Jeno's cold glare into their backs or from the side, which seemed sharper than usual and way more hostile.

So they all now agree to try and never make Jaemin catch them ever again, they'd rather run than risk getting Jeno's full wrath on them.

Also, no, Taehyun was not safe like he had thought he was, thought he could play out and use Jaemin as defense. But when Jaemin was busy, Jeno grabbed Taehyun while silencing him right away and now Taehyun has been suffering ever since. Jeno has his arm not just pinched but also in a tight grip so there's no escape for him in sight anywhere.

Taehyun knows he should give up any resistance in this situation, as everyone in the gang has been in that death grip a few times and all came to the same conclusion, it's impossible to get out of there, it's either stay still or get beaten up completely.
Also, every time Jaemin tells the next one to take his shirt off for closer inspection or touches someone then, Jeno's grip on Taehyun shortly tightens, making him suffer more than he already has to.

And asking Jaemin for help would be a death wish, officially, as he's already in Jeno's hands and at his mercy.

This was the method Jeno used to tame them at their worst times and it can be seen now, it worked and still does.
If someone gets on Jeno's nerves too much of Jeno doesn't like how they're behaving, this is the consequence and outcome.

The only thing nobody gets just yet, is why Jeno seems so mad about the examining thing.

„Yugyeom! I will find you sooner or later!"

Jaemin's search for the hiding Yugyeom isn't helping the gang a lot at all currently with facing Jeno's glares, and again especially Taehyun's suffering.