_37

„Jaemin, do you know this guy?", Jeno asks, getting the attention back from the four who had bickered with each other. They first look at him, then the direction Jeno is facing.

And all of them seem to turn slightly pale as well as scared.

Xion, „Oh crap, why is this guy here?"

Mark, „Soul?"

Soul, „I didn't tell him anything, why would I?! I know how he would react like!"

Jaemin, „Uhm Jeno, I think we should run. And take a different route so we can make sure he won't follow or see us."

Jeno, „You know him? Does he mean danger for you?"

Jaemin, „Not me but trouble for you. That's Hyunjin."

Upon hearing that name Jeno can now count one and one together. That's the guy Jaemin mentioned, who's very protective and seems to have marked Jeno as pure evil. He probably has been to a few fights of his gang by now, also heard a lot of rumors.

Hyunjin, „Jaemin, step away from that guy. He's not what you think he is like."

Jaemin complains back right away, „Why are you so persistent about that! He hasn't done anything to me!"

Hyunjin though answers firm and completely serious.

„Jaemin, I have seen what he can do with my own eyes. Hell I even felt it. I got my arm broken by this guy."

Words which cause everyone to turn silent a bit and turn towards Jeno, who seems like he's not fazed by the accusations. Like he doesn't care. When behind that face, he's trying to remember what the guy is talking about.

Sure, he has met so many people and he doesn't care about most, so he doesn't remember everyone's face. But he usually can remember someone whom he beat up personally, mostly since they've angered him so much that he sees them as his enemies. And he'll always remembers the faces of those who have decided to become that.

„Nah, sorry, you don't ring a bell. I can't remember having done something like that to you.", Jeno then answers after a bit of silence.

Jeno's words are what makes Jaemin now turn around back to Hyunjin again. And give him an angry look while pouting.

Jaemin, „Hyunjin, it's enough. I said I don't like it when you're like this towards Jeno! Jeno, we're leaving. Let's go."

Jaemin wants to take Jeno's hand or arm, to take him away. But Jeno seems to have a better idea.

He takes the hand that has been trying to take his and places Jaemin's arm over his head, before picking Jaemin up just like how he did when the other fainted. Ignoring the surprised and embarrassed protest of Jaemin, Jeno shortly turns over to the others, including Hyunjin and says, „You heard the guy. We're leaving."

Then Jeno starts to run, into the opposite direction of the group, where angry screams can be heard from after a few seconds of shock about the situation. Along with Hyunjin following them, who on the other hand is being followed by Soul, Mark and Xion, who are trying to somehow catch Hyunjin and hold him back.

But Jeno already knows he'll be faster than Hyunjin. He runs towards the parking lot, Jaemin confused and not knowing where they're going.

The next thing Jaemin knows is that he's being seated down onto a motorcycle seat, then given a helmet with Jeno's words, „Put it on and hang on tight afterwards."

Yet since he's never put one on, nor been in such a situation and the nervousness about hearing Hyunjin come closer according to the yelling, he can't get the strap to close. Jeno notices, so he quickly takes over that part, once he made sure Jaemin is safe he puts his own one on, then closes the glass.

„Hold onto me tight. Also, if you're afraid of heights or stunts, you'd better close your eyes as well. This won't be a normal trip like how I had planned anymore."

Hearing those words Jaemin tenses up pretty much right away and does as told, wraps his arms around Jeno's waist tightly and almost digs his fingers and nails into Jeno's sides.

With closed eyes, Jaemin can only hear two things. One, Hyunjin yelling and two, Jeno starting up the engine of the motorcycle.

While Jeno on the other hand, for once out of the few times, is smirking to himself underneath the helmet.