8_2

Arriving in front of Jaemin's classroom, pretty much the first thing that greets Jeno is on one hand a crowd as people have gathered at the side, splitting out of fear once they notice Jeno approaching, and on the other the scenario Jeno had feared would come.

Hanse is standing there, Hyunjin grabbed by the collar while his head is handing to the side, even from this angle it's clear his face is bruised as Hanse had hit him, according to the fact that his knuckle is slightly red as well as seems to carry probably a bit of blood.

Jeno sighs and shakes his head from that fact, especially seeing how helpless the rest also is.

San, Kun and Taehyun definitely tried to hold back Hanse.
But according to how they look like and the fact that two seem to be limping as they're avoiding to stand on one specific leg that already tells the story of how that went down.

Yugyeom and Bambam may have made it this far, but that doesn't mean they got to add to the mess. They're being held busy by Minhee and Junhee, held away from joining Hanse.

So his gang is pretty much useless.

Except Yeosang, who seems to have understood some things about Jaemin by now as well, since he's near him, almost shielding a bit though Jaemin himself already has his eyes closed, making a face like he's ignoring and a bit mad still, probably meant at Hyunjin. But Jeno can clearly see that he's uncomfortable despite trying to cover it up. He's just not made for the violence, being near or witnessing it.

„Hanse!", Jeno slightly shouts, almost seems to growl as he's using his already deep voice, with a hint of danger in it, a warning.

A warning that works according to Hanse flinching and stopping in his motion, though he isn't the only one who's attention Jeno pulls onto him with it.

Hanse looks at Jeno, seeming between fear and being desperate. It's clear, he didn't do this because he wanted to make Jeno mad, it's because he's still so mad about what Hyunjin had done to Jeno. He cares, way more than it's visible most of the time, but Jeno knows about it well.

And Jeno knows, Hanse is emotional like crazy right now. But he can't discuss things out here, not with this many eyes on them. For now, he needs to act tough and rough, no matter what.

„J-Jeno..."

„Sigh, I warned you. Let go of him."

Hanse does it even without the command, out of shock and fear from how Jeno looks at him right now. All of the gang rarely get approached in this way by Jeno and if, only when they really fucked up. And right now, Hanse's mind is still between getting what he did wrong but also not seeing it as a wrong.

Jeno just goes over to him, shortly glancing towards Jaemin who has opened his eyes a bit again to peak at them. He then takes a look at Hyunjin, who's head is lowered, yet he seems to still be conscious and good enough. Seems to have been resistant enough to at least survive Hanse's anger.

Grabbing Hanse by the hair, Jeno starts pulling him along as he walks back, now towards the entrance of the school to leave, adding, „Yeosang, take that guy with you, he should still be fine enough to walk. If he doesn't, just take him. We're leaving."

Listening Yeosang tries to see if Hyunjin will move by pulling his arm a bit, yet when there's no reaction Yeosang sighs and just throws Hyunjin over his shoulder, taking him along like this. He then nods his head towards Jaemin and the friends there, to signal them to also come along.

The real talk will still come, but first the location needs to be changed.