1_13

In front of a hall the group of 10 people halts, the 4 rather uncommon ones seeming to have divided in two group again, Hyunjin and Kevin who seem ready, Xion and Mingi who are kind of questioning why they came along. Though Mingi seems way more frightened than Xion.

Yugyeom, „Mingi, you might wanna stop showing you're scared. Or you'll become a target."

Mingi, „...shit."

Kevin, „Don't worry. Stick to me and you'll make it. You survived a limit test training with one of Jeno's guys, you'll be fine. Just fight like your or Jaemin's life depends on this."

Mingi, „Alright! For Jaemin and his safety!"

Jeno, „Don't shout, be quiet. We'll give this a surprise entry."

Hyunjin, „And if we don't find Jaemin here?"

Jeno, „Onto the next stop we go."

Xion, „Sounds like you got a list ready."

BamBam, „We have a list of enemies so you're not that wrong over there."

Xion, „Oh wow."

Jeno, „Anyways."

As he says that, they all go silent again, shortly hearing a sound from inside.

Jeno shortly symbolizes Kevin to give him his bat, which once in his hand he uses to knock onto the door twice, loudly.

Then he tosses it back at Kevin, who barely manages to catch it, before forcing the door open with one strong kick through which the door bends and gives in completely, being knocked open with a loud noise.

Since after the door has been opened quite a few faces look at the group, especially at Jeno, along with Jaemin, who is tied to a chair, looking at them, they now know they're at the right place. And broke the right door.

Yugyeom, „Knock knock bitches!"

BamBam, „It's time for blood haha!"

Jeno, „Don't wait for my que. Just go."

Upon hearing those words both BamBam and Yugyeom's faces seem to light up, as both take a step forward right afterwards, laughing and seeming to have fun already.

Yugyeom, „Fuck yeah!"

BamBam, „Who wants a taste first, who's here for it?! Come on, come at me! Give good ol Bambam some entertainment!"

Following BamBam and Yugyeom, Minhee, Yeosang, and Taehyun go inside after them as well.

The 4 unused to it are rather clueless, however when Jeno starts walking forwards and they notice the other five defending Jeno by preventing anyone from reaching him, they join along at what they do.

For Hyunjin it shows that he's not too shy about using violence, especially when it's about protecting his friends. And he seems to love the heels Yugyeom lent him, he uses them as his main weapon, especially to destroy other's feet and cause them to stumble around from pain.

Kevin seems a bit lost and more in the defensive side at first, yet the more he gets attacked and the longer it goes on, the more he seems to get into it, starts to attack more and keep people away instead of just defending. He seems to use a bat very well on instinct.

Xion is pretty much like how he said, the reason Hyunjin is keeping him close. Xion has no problem with biting the people if they try to grab him, but he also makes full use of scratching, targets the face or other weak parts of his opponents. He may not be strong but is still an uncomfortable foe to fight against.

Mingi is... a bit of a mess. He's definitely more defensive, using the bat as his defense as expected. But every once and then he does swing, even if it's more out of desperation to get people away. And he's making use of his strength, as he has managed to throw people over or push them back.

„Don't come any closer! Or your friend here will suffer!", a guy who seems to be the leader of this mess yells, having Jaemin on the chair next to him, holding a knife near his throat.

Jeno stops, ignoring the whole fighting going on around him, eyes sharply on the guy and Jaemin.

„Good. You will listen to me, got it?"

Yet Jeno ignores the words, instead starts speaking himself.