83_

„Jeno...", Hanse whines, for about the 7th time now since he got grabbed. His hair is still suffering.

„Still not now, idiot.", Jeno answers, still not looking at the other but changing his grip, as he lets go of the hair and instead takes the back of his shirt.

„What's gonna happen to them now...?", Jaemin asks Kun after lightly tapping on his arm.

Kun and Taehyun are hanging back a bit, due to their limping from the injuries, something Jaemin hasn't noticed to their luck.

Kun answers, „Who knows. One thing I can tell for sure and that's that he probably won't do the worst, like you might fear. I don't think he's as mad as he shows himself to be."

„How are you so sure?"

„Because of the crowd that gathered. He can't show much weakness there. He also hasn't punched Hanse yet, nor has he shown any interest in Hyunjin a lot. And Hyunjin is your friend. Plus Hanse is emotional right now, so there's probably a bit to talk out. I'd better warn you about the volume that might be about to come, if any of us are emotional there's most likely yelling involved."

Jaemin nods, yet still feels a bit insecure. He's torn inside, between thinking somewhere that Hyunjin had deserved the punches but then again, he can't help but worry and hates seeing anyone he knows hurt.

Upon arriving at the hideout, the first thing Jeno does is almost throw Hanse inside, away from himself.

„Yeosang, put Hyunjin on the chair. Bambam, go get the first aid set. Actually, get three, we have more casualties here."

Even though Bambam seems a bit unhappy about the request somewhere, he does as asked and leaves, Yugyeom seems to also have settled at least enough to be let go.

„Kun, Taehyun, sit down and show me your injuries. Especially your leg Kun and your foot Taehyun. I'm not blind, I noticed it. Minhee, you come here with your arm, I saw the bite Yugyeom left. And San, you show me your stomach. I noticed you holding it."

Jaemin can't help but be surprised about how detailed Jeno noticed everyone's injuries, despite not seeming to have looked at anyone specifically. It's almost terrifying how much he can read people, especially if he only needs a single glance to notice this many details.

„Now then over to you. Lift your head Hyunjin, let me take a look at you."

However, Hyunjin instead turns his head away, „What would you need to look at me for? Didn't I deserve this?"

Jeno, „And what makes you think that?"

Hyunjin, „Didn't you send him? Jaemin also didn't seem to have a problem with it."

Hanse, „You deserve so much more you son of a whore!"

The chaos along with people being injured makes Jeno get a headache, he's the only one left with a calm mind and who can sort this out. So he'll need to make an order in which he wants to solve this now.

Jeno, „Alright, let's solve this one by one. Before I'll discuss about this more with you, I'll patch you up. I hate to risk this and ask but Jaemin, could the four of you do me a favor and cling onto Hanse? You'll keep him locked like that because he won't dare to risk going that far, he knows he's done if he just accidentally hurts any of you."

Soul, „Hey, we have names you know! You've never addressed us directly!"

Jeno, „Sigh, really? Being petty in a situation like this?"

Soul, pouting, „Just saying."

Jeno, „Fine then. Jaemin, Xion, Mark, Soul. Could you do me the favor of clinging onto Hanse to keep him down?"

A bit surprised, the mentioned ones apart from Jaemin look at Jeno. They didn't think he'd actually know their names, he mostly seems so focused on Jaemin.

But after that short surprise, they do as asked, Hanse first trying to resist yet giving in once Jaemin is on him. Jeno is right, if he'll do anything, even just accidentally hurt Jaemin, he'll only face a worse rage than he already will.