11_0

Afterwards they split up, one half bringing back the hurt ones to the hideout and home, San and Junhee have to make a visit at the hospital first. When they return, both bandaged heavily, Jeno still hadn't woken up.

They placed him on a sofa, for Hanse they gave him some blankets and pillows, so that he can sit next to Jeno after both have been tended to.

And there he lies now, next to the sleeping Jeno, having fallen asleep now as well, worried yet keeping Jeno's hand in his, in hopes of giving him at least some comfort.

As it's getting late everyone starts to get sleepy, the commotion that erupted again when entering the hideout has cost everyone energy, especially the ones who already had clashed with Jeno.

The night is quiet as people are trying to make gist of whatever the situation is or was while dreaming. Or some are just so deep asleep that nothing could budge them anymore as they're beyond tired.

The next morning, while people are still asleep, one person slowly starts to regain his consciousness.

Jeno.

Since he passed out in the middle of raging, his anger hasn't calmed down in any way. And neither has he.

Despite being growing anger, he recognizes his surroundings immediately and knows he has to get away, else he'll beat up all of them, anyone in his way will have to move, one way or another.

Everything comes back up, memories of what had happened, Jaemin yelling at him and how mad he is at himself, for trusting Jaemin and thinking the other trusted him, for maybe having brought everyone in danger and trouble as things seem to be going down.

He should have never trusted someone who's not from the gang. And now he's risking their safety along with his own, though he prioritizes theirs.

„Fuck!", he yells and sits up quickly, causing Hanse to wake up from the movement as well, a few more people also get startled by the yell and wake up.

„Jeno? Calm down buddy, it's okay!", Hanse reacts right away, worried as he hugs Jeno, tightly to keep him in place as well as to try and comfort him.

But it doesn't work on Jeno, who's already long beyond the point of seeing anything as fine or okay.

„Nothing's okay, things are shit! Leave me alone you bastard or you'll pay!"

„I will never leave you Jeno and I won't let you go again now, you're already a fucking wreck. How can I let you go!"

„Hanse. Let. GO!"

The yelling wakes up a few more people, as it seems to be getting louder and louder. And Jeno more angry again, seeing as how some people, among them Soul, wake up just in time to witness Hanse being sent flying.

Soul, „Holy fuck, are you alright there?"

Hanse, „I'm good, don't worry. The same happened yesterday, it's fine. Focus on calming Jeno somehow!"

San, shouting from farther away „Jeno, stop this! It won't get you anywhere to wreck yourself!"

Jeno, „And what would YOU know you fuck?!"

Yeosang, „Mark, we need info on what happened, NOW!"

Mark, „Oh, uhm, right! So Jaemin got mad at Jeno and said something about Jeno not trusting him because Jeno mentioned something about having a lot of troubles right now, that you guys are being challenged more often and some of us are being watched by those people. And Jeno didn't tell Jaemin about it before, only now when it seems bad and in the middle of the crisis already."