14_2

Ignoring the chaos and volume around him, Jeno starts walking down the path that has been cleared up for him, some people even cheering for whatever reason.

Every now and then, some of the people seem to want to step out of line, since some teachers arrived now some try to get to Jeno to hold him back. But before they can even come that far they're held back by either Hanse or Bambam. The female teacher had also tried to get towards Jeno, seeing how he's the center and the one who controls the scene, but she also can't get close, as Yugyeom had noticed her intentions and put her hands behind her back, forcing her to kneel down as well.

Up until now, her fighting spirit definitely hasn't broken, seeing how she yells at Jeno when he's closer.

„How insolent of you! How dare you do this to a teacher?! Don't you know your position?! I will expel you for this!"

Not liking the arrogance and the volume of her words, Jeno makes it quick as he grabs her face in one quick motion, covering her mouth up tight with his hand. The speed at which he moves his hand shocks her enough to make her go silent, both that as well as some of the people around him. So Jeno uses his opportunity now.

„You're a teacher, I'm the student and so you can do whatever you want with me, yeah yeah. Blah blah blah. How about you just Shut The Fuck UP!"

The more he says, the louder he gets, until Jeno shouts loudly, startling others and making them go silent.

„This isn't your show now lady, this is mine. How about you worry about your own skin now, rather than trying to pull me down."

Jeno now takes his hand off of the woman's mouth, whipping it on his shirt with disgust, even if only his gloves touched her he doesn't really like it.

„Now you got your filth on me. Disgusting.

You're a woman who acts all high and mighty, all pure and innocent. That's what we've come to see and understand.

But we also know that's it's just an act. And all you want to do is misuse your powers over others since you seem to feel so worthless that you can only feel good when you're making others suffer. Especially younger people, in other words your own students."

Getting enraged by those words, her resistance against Yugyeom and her voice come back, since how she answers now.

„What do you brat want?! You're just a loser, scum! You can't do anything to me without being in trouble either, you won't get out of this!"

Jeno smirks, then even giggles a bit at the words.

„Oh really? Sure, you're not wrong with one thing. We are seen as the worst of the bad people, we're misfits who are at the bottom. But let me show you what exactly such a group can do. And don't worry, the only one's life we'll ruin today will be especially yours."