The Visitor 18+

She approached wearily, both excited and cautious of the mischievous glint in his eye. Once she was close enough, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back onto his lap, so that she was facing him this time.

Lyra stiffened and tried to remind herself to breath. He chuckled tightening his grip on her and tilting her face up to his. "you still okay?" He asked, though his tone was quite  teasing.

She nodded. "Mm-hm."

"Good," he said, his warm breath sending chills down her spine.

He closed the space between them. Kissing her passionately. Her nervousness melted away, as well as her ability to think. She pulled herself closer to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, her hands running through his hair. Her breasts pressed to his chest. Her legs squeezing against his. It was to much for him, George ran his hands down her sides and then under her, scooping her up roughly and standing.

She broke the kiss, surprised and had to quickly wrap her legs around him to keep from falling. Her towel long forgotten. He gave her his oh so famous Weasley grin. "hold on tight love."

She rested her head against his shoulder and laughed nervously as he carried her to the bed. He gently placed her down on it, stepping back to admire her in the moonlight. Lyra looked up at him, her blue eyes practically glowing in the light. "Nervous?" She asked.

George grinned "terrified."

She sat up and reached out to him, "we'll go slow then."

George went to her, sliding onto the bed and allowing her to climb into his lap once more. She rested her hands on his shoulder George placed a hand on her arm stopping her for a moment, his eyes serious, "you have to tell me if something doesn't feel good or if you want to stop."

She placed a hand on his cheek. "I wouldn't be able to keep it from you even if I wanted too." And then a lot more hesitantly "George I'm not entirely sure how this will work with my abilities I don't think I'm going to have any control once we get started."

He pressed his lips gently to hers, before quickly pulling away. "I'm not afraid of you Lyra, you don't have to hold back."

Her eyes sparked with lust, "Then what are you waiting for?" She whispered bringing her lips to his once more. George laid her back, his lips leaving hers trailing down her neck. His hands sliding up to her breasts cupping them lightly as he kissed his way down her body. Each place his lips touched leaving a tingling sensation on her skin. Lyra's hands trailing up his back the lower he went. He shifted down, parting her legs and she tensed, worry mixed with her pleasure as she realized what he intended to do. "G-George-" she began her cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

"Shhhhh" he said kissing just above her core. She covered her face as he dipped below her curls. Hesitant and slowly at first, worried about hurting her. Then after feeling her reaction faster and more confident. Reveling in how her body arched to his, her hands gripping the bed sheets tightly. He could feel how each slight movement he made sent overwhelming waves of pleasure through her. It made his enter body ache. His want for her almost unbearable. He wanted to taste her until she screamed, to know how it felt to be inside her. Her body pressed against his tightly, her nails running along his back.

Lyra's face flushed at his thoughts her pleasure only seeming to increase. "C-Christ George." She breathing squirming uncontrollably. She was so close and they both knew it. George pulled away, wiping his face and shifting above her once more. Kissing her greedily as he slipped two fingers into her instead. Lyra whimpered into his lips her body arching towards him her breasts pressing against him.

George pulled away trailing his lips down her neck once more kissing and sucking as he went. "Why are you trying to fight it?" He whispered into her skin "just let go."