The Order of the Phenoix

After the talk was over Mrs. Weasley ushered everyone up to bed. Fred and George were surprised to find that Lyra had not gone straight to her bed, but instead walked straight past her room, up two floors, and climbed into George's bed. George blushed, she hadn't slept there since her bout of bad nightmares. He hoped the arrival of Harry didn't bring them back.

Fred looked over at her curled up sleeping form "she's really frightened isn't she?" He asked softly. They had never really talked about it out loud, but George knew that Fred had a fondness of Lyra, not in the same way George did, but it was obvious to his twin that he cared for her as deeply as he did for Ginny.

"I'm not going to lie and tell you she's not scared at all. That creep from last year, he really got to her I think. I know she tries to hide it but I can tell even just by the way she looks at Moody."

Fred nodded in understanding "well she's crazy if she thinks we'll ever let her run off like that again."

Lyra stirred, and then sat up with a yawn. "Is the meeting over?" She asked drowsily.

"Yeah, go back to sleep." Fred said, "We'll talk about it tomorrow, for now, George and I are going to go talk to Harry and Ron."

"I want to come." She said with another yawn.

George gently placed a hand on her shoulder and leaned her back so she was laying down. "No, you go to bed, I promise we'll fill you in tomorrow. Argue and I'll kick out of my bed."

Lyra glared at him but didn't argue. She turned so she was curled up again, and pulled his blankets up over her head, so the smell of him filled her nose. George let out a chuckle before Lyra heard the loud crack of them aparating, and she drifted off back to sleep.