After The Fight

After all the muggles had gone, and they did a scan of the pond, they aperated back to the Stones.

The house was dark and empty when they got back. A note taped to the door saying that Lyra's parents had gone shopping. Lyra helped George ease into a chair before dropping into her own.

Lupin and Tonks checked the house before coming back into the kitchen.

"Looks like you guys lucked out with Lyra's parents being gone."

"Nah," Lyra said "They wouldn't have cared. Why don't you two stick around for a bit, they'll be home with dinner soon."

"Thank you," Lupin said sincerely, "But we have to be getting back, we were only supposed to watch you while you were away from the house."

Lyra nodded in understanding. "have a good night then, be safe."

"You too." He turned to the twins "No more trouble, you two understand?"

"Yeah, yeah," Fred said waving him away.

"We'll be on our best behavior," George added.

As soon as they were gone Lyra was up on her feet. "Right, Fred could you help George to the bathroom I'm going to grab my bag-"

"I'm not letting you go anywhere near me until we take a look at that head of yours."

"George your in a lot rougher shape than me-"

"I'm not letting you near me until we take care of your head."

She sighed exasperatedly slumping back in her seat. Fred chuckled.

She turned to him. "Fred, would you be a dear and grab my bag from my bedroom please?"

Fred aperated upstairs, and then back down bag in hand in an instant.

She took it from him and pulled a small bottle out. She poured out a measured amount and took it.

"There. Taken care of. Can I please do you now?"

George could feel her desperation and annoyance. He sighed. "fine."

"Great."

Fred helped his brother to the downstairs bathroom. Placing him on the tub.

Lyra placed her bag on the sink. She was glad she took the wide-eye potion after all it helped with the pain in her head.

"Alright Weasley, pants off."

"What?" He asked his head snapping up.

"Your leg is badly hurt, I can see the blood seeping through your jeans. You probably got cut by Mac's skates. Which means you've lost a good amount of blood and I need to take care of it immediately."

Blushing, and trying his best to ignore Fred's snickers. George unbuckled his belt and slid his jeans off. Lyra was right of course. There was a large gash on the side of his leg.

Lyra looked up at Fred. "Could you get him some PJ bottoms to change into when I'm done?"

"Sure thing," Fred said pushing off the wall.

Lyra pulled George's leg into her lap. A familiar potion in her hand. "This is going to sting a bit love." She said softly.

"It's okay." He said back, just as soft.

She dripped the potion into his cut causing him to wince. The purple smoke admitting from it.

She pulled out her wand and slowly traced it over the gash muttering "Vulnera Sanentur" as she traced. She said the incantation twice more, completely healing the gash.