6. Yoongi's Persuading Skills

Jungkook's POV

I am here in my office swiveling in my chair while looking at the worried expressions of my hyungs.

They know about her.

"Are you okay, Kook?" Jimin asks who is currently sitting in a chair across me.

"Yes. I am. Please, don't worry about me." I reassure him and thankfully they stop prying but I can still see them worried. They still have not bought my lie.

So I change the topic.

"Where is V hyung, by the way?" I walk across my office to plant myself beside Jin and Namjoon hyung.

"He was practicing for his upcoming concert last time we checked, wasn't it Jin hyung?" Jimin tells while swiveling in the chair to and fro like a kid.

"Hmm. He was. He will be here anytime n-" Jin munches on snacks as V hyung barges as if on a cue.

"Heyyyyy, I am backkk" V hyung swivels in air with one leg trying to mimic the moves of a ballet dancer but fails miserably as he topples down with a loud thud.

"Aish...this kid!" Jin hyung gets up and walks up to him.

"What the hell, V?" Jimin also helps him to get up.

"I was practicing my new dance moves. Seems like I still have a long way to go." V hyung smiles sheepishly.

"Drop this dance move." Yoongi hyung mutters under his breath but we still heard him.

"You care for me hyung? Awwww!" V asks as he places his hands on his hips still grunting from the pain earlier.

"Nah, pabo! I don't want the eyes of the audience to get sore by your foolishness." V hyung who was hugging Yoongi hyung now quickly retrieves from him with shock written all over his face while we laugh out on this comment.

"Hyung, don't make the kid sad." Jimin comforts V but in a mocking way.

"What? I am telling the truth. Can you imagine wasting your money only to see a monkey tripping on the stage?" Yoongi hyung again is successful in making us laugh.

"You don't love me hyu-" V is cut off by Jin hyung.

"Aish....These kids, I tell you. By the way, we have more important things to focus on."

"Like what?" V places himself in front of me and Jin hyung.

"Like making Kook agree to shoot an ad." Namjoon hyung says

"No hyung, I am not goi-" This time I am cut off by a curious V.

"Wait. What? Kookie? Shooting an ad?"

"Yes, Mr. Choi wants him to appear in an ad where in..." Jimin fills in him th le information he had missed.

"...yes, that is it."

"Seriously Kook and you are freaking refusing? Why?" V asks clearly confusion written on his face.

"Why? Why not?" I ask in disbelief.

They are aware of the truth but still persuading me.

"If you are thinking about her, then you should definitely go and overcome this trauma of yours." Joon says with serious tone in his voice.

"Hyung no, I ca-"

"Why Kook? Why are you letting that bitch to ruin your chances, huh?" Jimin looks at me with sincere words.

"Language Jiminie" Jin mother scolds him.

"Anyways Kook, see like this. We all have appeared on TV atleast once, it won't be fair if you don't show up!" V makes his lame excuse.