25. Sweet Morning

Lisa's POV

"Lisa?"

"J-Jimin Oppa?" I hastily wipe away my tears and plaster a smile on my face before I turn towards him.

He has a blank expression on his face as he makes his way towards me and I continue keeping the same expression on my face.

Did he hear everything? I hope not. *Fingers crossed.

"What are y-you doing here, oppa? I th-thought you were sleeping." I fail miserably to keep up the act despite my so-called good acting skills.

He doesn't answer and scrutinizes the expression on my face and by the look that he has drawn upon his face I know he will not buy my act.

I. Am. Doomed.

"What were you saying a while ago?" He asks with frown etched on his face.

"N-Nothing oppa." I lie, trying my luck.

"You were saying something. Will you tell me what you were talking about to yourself?" He again presses but now with a voice little deeper than before.

"I was just looking at the options of the scripts I received two months ago-"

"Lisa." He says in a deep stern voice and this is my cue that I can't lie anymore. In short, he knows.

"Oppa, I-I..." I look around not meeting his gaze, my lower lip quivering and tears again welling up my eyes.

"Lisa just fucking tell me what the hell is going on with you?!" He shouts and I look at him to see his eyes getting moist.

"I-I..." I trail off, my emotions overpowering my words.

"Why don't you just come clean in front of me, your brother and tell what you are going through?!" His anger fills his raised voice as he grabs me by my upper arms gently, shaking me a little.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me about this six month bullshit?! Why? Am I that bad as your brother? I thought I was doing just fine but what a blow I get, huh? My own little sister is sucking up the hell and keeping up her brother unaware of the truth." He breaks down , "Just open up to your brother. Tell me the things you have been keeping inside, I know its late but just tell your big brother." I break down after hearing his caring words and sob as he pulls me in his warm brotherly embrace.

"O-Oppa..." I cry out, he caresses my head in a loving manner not caring that his shirt is getting drenched by my tears.

"Let it all out, Lisa. Just let it all out. Oppa is here..." He swings us to and fro gently as I cry all my tears out.

"O-Oppa, I love him, I-I love Jungkook a lot, oppa..." I sob continuously, "I love Appa, Eomma, Unnie, Woowoo, Hyun...I love them all. I...I don't know how will I-I..."

"Shh...I know. I know, Lisa. Oppa knows, hmm?" He pats my head lovingly.

After half an hour of sobbing, I finally raise my head to look up at the stars to see them twinkling. We both are now sitting on the ground under a tree, over looking some fields below us.

"Are you okay Li?" Jimin oppa asks me and I nod. "I don't want to invade your privacy Lisa but as your brother, I have the right to know what this fuss is all about. Please tell me Lisa." He pleads and I look at him to see his eyes filled with desperation and love for his sister, me.

"Oppa, its-"

"Don't brush it off saying it is nothing. I know damn well that your marraige had something to do with that shit Jackson. Just tell me. How long will you keep yourself burdening with this secret?" He says as he takes both my hands in his.