8. The Broken Bracelet Binds Them Forever

Lisa's POV

"Hyungs"

I look upto see a handsome and young man wearing shades and walking in our direction wearing a black expensive suit, most probably Armani from what I can make out, a silver Rolex and a silver piercing dangling from his left ear. In short, he screams money. But, he seems familiar like I have seen him a lot of times.

A pretty and young woman probably in her late twenties wearing a grey suit with her hair tied up in a beautiful bun is following him with an apple tablet in her left hand.

He comes close and removes his shades to give a clear view of his face.

Oh my God. He is too handsome.

As he comes more closer to us under the shade, I can see his towering height and his well built body. As soon as Mr. Choi spots him, both Mr. Choi and Mr. Smith make their way towards us and I can clearly see the longingness on Mr. Smith's face. Like he was waiting to meet him desperately.

Who is this young man?

I am the kind of girl who brother zones the boys just like I have done with Jimin, TaeTae, Bambam and a lot more but I can't seem to brother zone him, ,
Like it is a big no, no.

We all are standing under the big shade and the handsome man finally joins us.

"Mr. Jeon, it is an absolute pleasure to meet you." Mr. Smith puts his hand forward to shake which he does after a curt nod of his head.

"You are here. Thanks son, I couldn't have been more grateful." Mr. Choi pats him on his shoulder but the man only replies with a curt nod of his head.

"Mr. Jeon, meet Ms. Manoban. Ms. Manoban, Mr. Jeon." Mr. Choi introduces us and I bow and give Mr. Jeon a polite smile to which he replies with a handshake and bow. I am totally surprised that he is the person they both were talking about the whole time. And here I was thinking that I had to shoot the ad with a 45 year old businessman. Not that, I am complaining.

But holy shit, he turns out to be a handsome man who is not more than 24.

Both Mr. Choi and Mr. Smith make their way back to their place and now all seven of us, me, Jimin, Tae, Yoongi, Hoseok, the man and the girl take our seats.

The chairs are somewhat in a semicircle and the order from my left goes like Jimin, Yoongi, Mr. Jeon, Hoseok, Me and Taetae. The girl is standing at the back of Mr. Jeon working with the tablet. Why is she standing?

I look around to see an empty chair lying under another shade. I ask Taetae to exchange seats with me. He obliges and I sit on his previous seat and he does the same. I can see Mr. Jeon  eyeing me. While Jimin is on the phone and both Hoseok and Tae are in a conversation. Yoongi is sleeping.

Five minutes have passed and still that girl is standing. I look around once again to see if a worker is free but to my disappointment all are busy setting up things.

So, I take it upon myself. I stand up and head where the vacant chair is kept. I lift it up in air with one hand and head back to where others are sitting. I place the chair next to mine and look up only to find all of them even Yoongi facing me with...shock?

"What? I brought this chair for the girl. She will tire herself out if she continues standing." They are still staring in shock but I ignore them and look up at the girl with a smile, "Come and sit here beside me."

The said girl looks at Mr. Jeon as if asking for permission to which he nods.
The girl passes me a sweet smile and sits beside me, "Thank you Mam."