37. Lisa's Urge to Kiss Indirectly

Lisa's POV

I am right now all broken inside. It really hurts to know how that asshole, that jerk has treated Haru unnie when everyone was unaware of his deeds.

I suddenly remember the day when she first visited us after our marraige.

I had seen some marks on her wrists which were bruised.

"Unnie, what are these marks?"
"Aniya, I just got them after I burnt myself while preparing breakfast last morning."

And she had suddenly covered up the bruises on her milky white skin.

And then there was this one day when she visited us when Jungkook had been forced to take a week off from his office.

"Noona, come here. Let me pinch your wrist. And then you will get to know how it feels to get bruised." Jungkook pinched her wrist.
"Ahh.." She had tears in her eyes at that time.
"Unnie...are you okay?" I began messaging that spot, hurt to see her in pain.
"Did you see that?" Jungkook bellowed and she laughed while I noticed the red marks on her wrist. They were more like burn marks than the marks I had seen earlier.
"Unnie..what's this?" I whispered.
"N-Nothing, Lisa. Aish! Hyun .ust be crying, I will go check him."

How can I be this stupid fool? Like how?

I thought that he was just threatening me that he can hurt unnie but I didn't kmow that Jackson was such a jerk!

"Let's get back." I hear Jungkook say, monotonously which is completely different from his voice minutes ago.

I can't blame him. Even if I was in his shoes, I would've felt the same but the only difference would be I would have teared up immensely just like now.

After he lets that sentence out, he gets up and stands like a statue. I quickly stand up and stand beside him. As soon as he notices my movements, he jerks his head forward and we reach infront of my room after minutes of walking.

I wait for him to go to his suite but then his next words surprise me.

"Card?" He calmly asks but then again he is Jeon Jungkook, he can do anything and right now I am really frozen on my spot without him looking into my direction.

I am just totally shaken by his level of coldness and something in me says that what I just witnessed now was not his limit.

It's far away from it. And when I say far away, it's actually very far away.

Lost in my own analysis of his different levels of sheer coldness, I don't notice his hand in front of me until he speaks.

"Want me to break this door?" He again speaks calmly but then again I don't have tiny sliver of doubt that he won't break this door right now.

"C-Card?" I ruggmage through my pockets. All this while he just calmly leans against the wall next to the door of my room and punches in the keypad of his phone keyboard as if messaging someone.

I frown when I am nit able to find the card. I check once again and..

Empty. My pockets are empty.

Only a wrapper of candy is there in my left pocket. Does that count?

(A/N: 😂)

I-I lost the c-card!

I visibly shake because although Jungkook is not ahowing his anger. I am still afraid that he will thrash me into the wall.

"Oh my god..oh no. What did I do-" Not knowing I mumbling out thoughts in a trembling voice, I get cut off by his deep manly voice.