16. Life Under One Roof With Him Begins

Lisa's POV

After getting everything done, mom and dad have left and I am here with my husband, eomma and appa. Well, Mrs. Jeon aka eomma had strictly told me to call both her and her husband as eomma and appa, and since I couldn't deny her, here I am.

Eomma and Appa.

"Come soon both of you, hmm?" Eomma says as she hugs me followed by a peck on my forehead. "We will." I assure her and I give appa a smile which he fondly returns. They both make their way to the car where their driver is waiting for them with the door open. Soon they both leave and Jungkook starts going towards the parking lot.

I follow him without any questions and come across a shiny, black and expensive Audi r8.

Lisaaa, he is the heir to a freaking huge empire worth billions. Ofcourse he has the damn expensive car.

I just stand there gaping at him as he unlocks the car with a button on the key chain. He then opens the car to his driver's seat. As I open the car's back door. He speaks up.

"What? You think I'm your driver? Come and sit here in the passenger seat!" He says in a loud voice.

I thought he might not like mesitting with him. But he is so unpredictable.

Jerk!

I do as he says and quietly sit in the passenger seat. The whole ride is silent except for the sound of him changing gears.

"Where do you live?" He asks in a monotone.

"JK Galaxy in Hongdae." I reply shortly followed by his amused scoff.

"What?" I look at him to see a sexy smirk on his face.

Damn.

He doesn't reply but keeps his focus on the road ahead. I try my best to ignore his smirk. Keyword 'try'.

We both reach the apartment building and I can see some staff bowing at me? Huh? But then I realise that there is their superviser standing in the lobby.
I ignore them and make my way to the elevator. As soon as we both get in, his phone starts ringing. He picks it up while I press the button on the pad to get us to my floor.

Just when the door is about to close, a foot appears between the closing pair of steel and there comes in view the manager of our apartment building, panting.

Jungkook doesn't take notice as he is busy scrolling through his phone.

"Good morning, Ms. Manoban." The manager greets me that I return with a smile. He stands in front of me and Jungkook, facing the doors.

I just stare at the floor beneath me. I look up to see the manager opening his mouth in shock as soon as Jungkook looks up from his phone. The manager immediately whips his head towards him.

"Sir sorry. I sincerely apologise for my mistake. I didn't see you. I am sorry, really sorry." The manager mutters while bowing in front of Jungkook.

"It's fine." Jungkook says in a monotone and here I am standing in shock. But the next thing I know, the manager hurriedly gets off the elevator on the current floor when I clearly know that he is supposed to be on my floor for taking a round.

What the hell just happened?

He again bows and stands like a obedient child in front of the door, his eyes on the floor until the door closes.

I just stare at the man in utter shock. I really check to see if he has something like horns or tail like that in my dream.

No.