31. Jungkook Believes Lisa

Third Person's POV

Lisa feels her lips being in contact with something that belongs to Jungkook. She opens her eyes, which she had closed earlier to brace herself for the hit against the floor, to see her nose being pressed against his cheek.

Lisa just stands there, frozen in her current position while Jungkook is also in the same state of mind-frozen.

Neither of them is in the mood to walk away, Lisa just thanks all the stars above for making her kiss his cheek like that, she is dwelling in the moment for it may not happen again. Even though it's kinda risky but she is enjoying the way her body is all tingly and the rush of her blood coursing through her veins.

On the other hand, Jungkook continues to stand on his spot, holding Lisa's dainty waist to support her. 

Both of them are liking the position they are in, Lisa's left side pressed along his torso, his hand circling her waist and Lisa's face pressed against his neck.

"Ahem ahem.." Both of them get out of the little romantic bubble, making them come face to face with Tae and Chim. They slowly unwind themselves, Jungkook plasters his usual poker face seeming like that kiss didn't happen while here Lisa is still able to hear the blood rushing up her cheeks and hence painting them red.

"Chim," Tae starts as he slungs his arm over the said man's shoulders who hums amusedly seeing the blushing girl and the poker faced guy, "I never knew that getting scared can be this romantic." Tae chuckles making Jimin do the same. Jimin is ecastic to see their reactions especially Jungkook's for all he knows Jungkook was kind of in the moment. He is not sure though but he did see the flicker of..contentment on his face even if it was for a fraction of second during short romance.

"Did I just hear someone say romantic?" Hobi and the other three boys barge in through the double maghony doors of Jungkook's luxurious office. "Yeah, you did. So what?" Yoongi rolls his eyes while Jungkook just plants himself on his chair. "Suga, you know Hobi is a sucker for romance." Namjoon reasons out while Hobi points his finger at him as if to say 'He is right'.

"You see the young couple here was just romancing." Tae smirks at Jungkook who not so completely ignores his action but kinda enjoys it. He himself doesn't know why but he likes it.

Jimin throws a wink towards Lisa who just hides the smile daring to break on her face along with her blushing cheeks. "Is that so?" Hobi squeals looking at the couole and then at Tae. "Why are you behaving like a high schooler Hope-ah?" Yoongi asks as he sprawls on the big leather couch as Lisa just wants to dug herself a grave now.

"There is nothing wrong to watch your favourite couple romancing." Hobi reasons out and Namjoon shakes his head.

"Hyung, I suggest you to find yourself a girl and do all the things I do to my wife." Jungkook suggests nonchantly as Lisa just gapes in astonishment at what he had just let out of his mouth. Jungkook seems to realise it but it's too late because a string of six 'ooh's' is errupted.

Jungkook ckears his throat after glancing at Lisa whose face is as red as a ripe tomato. "I mean.." He trails off not knowing what to say next.

Damn it. He curses in his mind.

"You mean the game which couples play at night and those sounds- Ow!" Tae rubs the back of his head after getting hit by the rolled newspaper by Jin Eomma.

"Shut up! You are embarrassing them. Look at Lisa, she is a blushing mess." Jin reprimands Tae making Suga grumble. "As if you are making it any better hyung." He rolls his eyes while Jungkook glances at Lisa who seems a bit uncomfortable.