19. Too Much Fun

Lisa's POV

Jungkook and me are driving to his parents' residence for eomma had invited us to dinner to welcome me to their family. Jungkook clearly huffed in annoyance when I told him.

Well what else one can expect from him?

From what I know that his hyungs will be there and it will be good to meet the goofy boys again. I really find them cute and warm. Plus, I really wanted to see them after a week. I really missed them a lot. And Eomma and Appa too.

It would be so good if my husband behaved the same way with me. He can atleast try to befriend me. But he is not wrong, is he?

Like see, if I would have been in his shoes, I might have done the same thing. Who would want his brother-in-law to cheat on his sister? No one. Amd on that with his wife. Well that is not the truth but he believes it. I can't blame him though. His hate towards me is really genuine. Like it is a genuine thing to do.

He clearly cares about his sister. Heck, he cares about everyone: his parents, his hyungs and his sister.

That even makes him more lovable.

I know that I am on his bad side. But I really want to be on his good side. I really want to feel what it feels to be on his good side.

Will he really care about me like the way he does for his close ones?

Will he like me the way I like him?

These past few days, I have been trying to ease out the heavy tension settled between us. I really try. But he, being the jerk he is, does not give me any chance.

Lisa, seriously! Would you have done that? Giving some one a chance who you believe has an affair with your sister's husband?

No.

But I really want him to like me. I don't know I just want him to like me back.

"We are here." Jungkook coldly voices out and unbuckles his seatbelt and within a flash, he gets out.

Did I tell you he looks dapper in that white shirt and black slacks of his.

Handsome.

I walk out and follow his lead. Soon after, I am engulfed by eomma in a hug. "I missed you my baby." She pecks my forehead amd I smile in return. I will never get tired of her love. She really is the sweetest mother ever.
She continues hugging me and I can't bring muself to break from her warm embrace.

"Mom, will you step back and let me meet my sister-in-law?" A sweet voice enters my ear. "Aish! I was just meeting my daughter." Eomma steps back and a pretty lady in her late 20s replaces her spot in front of me.

"Damn! No wonder our Kookie let her steal his heart." The young lady cooes as she takes my hands in hers and squeezes them gently. "You look much more beautiful in person." She continues and hugs me.

"Ya girl!" Eomma lightly smacks the girl's cheek before turning to me. "Lisa, this girl is stupid. She is Haru, my daughter and our Kookie's sister." She points to Haru.

I bow but she grips my shoulder, "There shouldn't be any formalities between sisters, hmm?" She giggles making me smile and nod. "Good then, lets go!" She chirps happily and drags me in the living room.

Haru is an angel. So pure...just like Eomma.

We all, me, Eomma and Haru sit and chat. "Haru, Lisa..." Eomma calls us and we both turn to look at her. "Yes Eomma," I say.

"I'll be back in short minutes, I'll go and check the dinner prepartions. You both sit here." She stands up but I grip her hand.

"Eomma, wait. I'll also come and help you." I start to stand up but she quickly grips my shoulder making me sit. "No Lisa, you sit here. You must use this time to bond with Haru. Sit and chat and it's not that I'll take long, hmm?" I nod and turn back to Haru.