Important 2

Hello my lovely readers💜

So, I just wanted y'all to know that this is just the beginning of this story.  I have a rough plot for this story in my mind, and accrording to it, I guess this story will have roughly around 80 or 90 chapters...

We all have a longggg way to go!!

(But you can really tell me if you don't want this story to be this long.)

And I was having this idea to have a Season 2 for this story.

Just an idea, though.

You all are free to drop how you feel about my above idea and any sort of suggestion will be highly appreciated.

❤️7prdika14

_________________________________________

So this is an appreciation note to all my supporting readers out there!

Did we all just hit 1.01K reads? Man, I really can't believe that. It is really a big deal for me since I am newbie writer and this is my very first story.

Like how many days have passed of this story being out?

It has been a little over two weeks and for a newbie writer like me, it's something really big. I feel like you are really out there enjoying my story. This has been possible all because of you guys!

But I low key wonder when will that 1.01K turn into 1.01M? 😉

I am literally blessed to be supported by you guys! And I really mean it when I say you are like a family to me. Heck! You are my family.

I really love you all and if it could be possible, I would really come out and hug each of you guys coming out of your mobile screens thanking you for your love that you have showered and I believe that you will continue showering on your author nim...😅

❤️7pridika14

_________________________________________

So I was thinking if I should give all my lovely readers a name?

I have thought of calling you 'lilponies'.

Does that sound good? Please tell me your opinions...

If not, you can really tell me by dropping comments. I won't be mad.

Love you all,

Saranghae~

I 💜  you all~

Your author-nim,
❤️7pridika14