42. Feeling The Sweet Unknown Feelings

Third Person's POV

"Take care of yourself, Unnie." Lisa places a sweet kiss on Haru's forehead as she bids her goodbye.

Jimin, Taehyung and Hobi who are waiting alongside Jungkook at the door smile as they watch their lovely affection. Lisa smiles at Hari as she takes her leave. Jimin's eyes turn into crescents but turning towards his left, he can't help but let his eyes go wide when he notices the tenderness in maknae's eyes.

Jimin is totally flaggerbusted as he watches a different scene going in front  of him. Thinking that he may be hallucinating, he rubs his eyes in attempt to wake up from his dazed state but he can't help but feel happy this time when he again notices the softness in Jungkook's eyes but this time with a small smile laying on his lips.

Seems like spring will come soon.

Jimin shakes his head as the happy scene of Liskook flashes in his producer mind. Taehyung who turns his head to ask him something gets a little shocked as to why this little producer is acting like maniac, smiling and shaking his head to himself.

Is he lost or something?

Taehyung catches Jimin's gaze and tilts his chin in an upward motion to ask 'What's going on?'. Tae then further moves his pointer finger in a circular motion near his temple as if to say, 'You gone crazy, bro?'.

Jimin, being a smart boy, catches this hint and shows him his little mochi slap which immediately shuts Tae bear's mouth. As Jimin is about to say something, Jungkook gets a call who frowns as Unknown Number flashes on the screen. He plans to change his cell phone number soon. Only his hyungs, family and..Lisa know his personal number.

At this time, Lisa comes to join them and they all step outside the ward when Jungkook gets another call from the same number.

Jhope frowns as he catches a look of the screen flashing 'Unknown' on maknae's phone. Jungkook shrugs as he puts his phone again in his suit jacket which is hanging on his left arm. Lisa, who is in front of him bites her lip as she intends to take it from him and keep it in her arms but hesitates.

Will he think that I am creepy? Lisa shrugs off the idea that came to her mind before but then again, the urge to hold his jacket comes to her mind.

The ringtone again resounds as they reach the lift. This time, Jungkook picks it up as they all step inside the lift.

"Jeon Jungkook speaking." His magnetic voice resounds in the small space. Jimin, Jhope and Tae notice Lisa's shining eyes when she looks at her husband. They all exchange secret glances and as if thinking the same thing, they all nod.

"Okay, trace him down and get this done by next one hour." The dominance is clear in his voice.

Taehyung standing next to Jungkook subtely shifts near Jimin as Jhope stands a little further away who was to the left of Jungkook a second ago. Lisa catches a little on what is going on and when she notices Jimin secretly gesturing her to stand beside him, she readily stands beside Jungkook.

Thump thump.

His cologne invades her surroundings and as if drunk on his manly scent, Lisa boldly reaches for his suit jacket. This catches Jungkook's attention from the what the person is speaking on the other line and they both get into eye contact. Thinking he might not like it, Lisa takes her hand back.

"Let him get a taste of his own medicine." Jungkook then hangs up the call and Lisa immediately looks down as if caught guilty.

But then, she feels weight on her shoulders as a certain manly scent gets stronger.