40. Tending To The Big Bunny

Third Person's POV

"I knew this way before."

And just like that, another bomb explodes over the boys.

"I really don't know what to say anymore now.." Jhope sighs as he looks up to the ceiling.

After he finishes speaking, Tae follows, "Jimin, you better speak up to make things clear. I swear if you don't, I won't hesitate to lash all my anger on you from before." Taehyung glares at the mochi.

"Just calm down for heaven's sake!" Namjoon rages up before everyone gets silent. He sighs before continuing, "Let us Jimin speak first by not being some dumbwits." He finishes when he shoots a glance at the sixth eldest who scoffs.

A terse silence immediately settles and Jimin takes it as a cue to speak.

"It all started when we all were at Jeon mansion three months ago."

"You mean when they had been newly married, right?" Jhope chimes in.

"Yeah..."

Jimin tells them everything from how he discovered Jackson assaulting Lisa to Lisa's monologue at Jeon farms by not missing a single detail.

"That motherfucker certainly is in for a heavy beating.." Tae grits through his teeth.

"That dog assaulted two women and still dares to boast his dog shit face. Seriously, that man is not even eligible to go to hell!" Jhope angrily speaks when Jin follows.

"Even the devils will feel shame at the level of his bad conscience." Jin mutters as he lets out a frustrated sigh.

"But Lisa, you could've told us so you wouldn't have to endure this torture alone." Namjoon says as he steps forward to caress her hair in a brotherly manner.

Lisa just smiles with tears in her eyes, "I didn't want to put anyone in danger but still Haru unnie.." Lisa breaks into sobs as the images of a bed ridden Haru flashes through her mind.

Jin steps forth and engulfs her in a hug as the rest of the boys follow suit.

"Lisa, stop crying. You are our strong little sister, we don't want you to lose yourself like this." Jhope murmurs as he caresses her on her head.

They all share a sister-brothers hug until someone clears their throat.

"Ahem..hyungs."

They all part as Jhope, Jimin and Tae swiftly wipe their tears.

"Jungkook, you're here.." Jhope awkwardly trails off as he looks at the maknae.

"Noona is awake, she wanted to meet you all and.. Lisa." Jungkook meets Lisa's eyes as he says this.

"Haru is awake..lets go then." Jin immediately hurries as the other five boys follow him. Lisa is about brush past Jungkook to get to the doorstep when the cold fingers brush her hand.

She halts in her steps as she watches the boys walk away in the direction of Haru's VVIP ward.

When they're out of sight, she turns to look at the man who has always managed her heart to lose its control and there is no exception this time too.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"You wanted to say something.." Lisa asks in her tender voice and somehow it soothes Jungkook's heart.

"Yes.."

As he speaks this, Lisa looks at him and notices the fatigue in his eyes and wonders how can they still shine like stars in the sky.