Interview The Characters

So I am seeing that a lot of my lilponies have liked this book and it's my absolute pleasure to receive your love that you have been constantly showering upon me and I hope that you will continue to do the same.

You don't know how much happy and excited I feel when I see 'The CEO and His Girl' gaining almost 1K reads everyday.

You, my lilponies, inspire me to be the best of me, to give you my best into writing the chapters. I literally mean it when I say this, whenever I draft a chapter, I always think like 'Should I write this?' Or 'Will Lilponies find it amusing?' Or 'Am I standing upto Lilponies' expectations?' and many more question that swarm within my head.

But today, what am I going to tell you might perk up your interest. Since 'The CEO and His Girl' will be hitting 10K reads soon so, I was thinking to celebrate it with something.

And that something being..

'Q/A with the characters.'

Or more precisely,

'Interview The Characters'.

You can ask the characters whatever questions you like to ask them regarding the storyline. You can ask them about their pasts, their presents about anything but that has to be within the plot of the story.

So you can drop your questions within the comments or dms and those questions will be answered on October 04, 2021.

You can put your questions till
October 02, 2021.

So hurry up! Grab your pen and paper and jot down the questions that you would like to ask the characters!

❤️7pridika14

_________________________________________