52. How His Love Is

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

'BORA💜 READING!'

Lisa's POV

"Why are you doing this to me? Why? Is my love not enough for you that you had to resort to this method?"

Currently, I am watching a Korean drama where a wife is crying over her husband who had cheated on her, reminding me of what has happened to Haru Unnie over the course of past few weeks. Speaking of which, Jackson is still comatose.

I look on my side to see Hyun sleeping peacefully. This poor little thing is not aware about anything happening around him but thankfully, he has his mother who loves him so much. I have seen Haru Unnie looking at him like this baby is her world and why not, she had endured nine months of pain before he came out in this world, how can she not love her baby to death? Thinking of which, he must also remind her of his father - remind her of both memories - the good and the bad - she had with him, though I doubt if that asshole ever made a good piece of memory with her.

I caress Hyun's head, "Don't worry, Hyun. Your uncle Jungkook and I are always here for you and your mother. We'll always protect you from bad happenings no matter what. I promise baby." I lock my pinky with his cute little pinky finger and he immediately tightens his hold on mine, a smile breaks on my lips after seeing his little action.

"Angel?" I switch the TV off and turn around at the sound of Kyungwoo, looking so cute with his messy look as a strand of hair pokes out from his head, making me chuckle. He rubs his bleary eyes to hold them open, getting rid of the sleepiness in them, "Good morning, angel. Where is Koo?"

I smile, "Good Morning, Woowoo. KooKoo is in the gym, he is exercising. Come here, let's get you freshen up and get ready for school." I gesture him with my hands to come to me, which he does. He is so obedient. So cute.

After a while, we both have dressed up and I am tying my hair in a pony when the little human next to me lets out a question, "Angel, you are going to come on TV?"

I pause my action to look at him, only to see his big cute doe eyes staring at me, waiting for mre to answer his question, "Why do you ask?" I sit infront of him on my knees to match his height.

"I heard you and that manager aunty talking yesterday. Tell me, are you?" He tells, making me surprised at the fact that he eavesdropped.

"Do you want to see me on TV?" I ask him, trying to gauge his reaction on this topic but what he says surprises me, again.

"No..Woo does not like it." He puts while crossing his arms infront of his chest.

"And why is that?" I ask him as I bring him in my embrace, taking in the scent of his baby cream.

"You are so good. I don't want other kids like WooWoo to take you away from me. Angel, don't go on TV." He turns around as he says this, blinking his eyes at me. He is so innocent.

My heart..

I chuckle and laugh at his cute response but he just stares at me with a pout, blinkng his eyes at me continuously.

"Oh my WooWoo.." I chuckle again, "You are the only WooWoo in this world and no one can take me away from you because this angel is only for WooWo. So don't worry, no one is taking me away from you. In fact, I am not going to leave you ever because I love WooWoo a lot." After saying this, I place pecks on his forehead, cheeks and then his nose.

"Really?" He asks, placing both of his hands on either side of my face, as if to let his mind absorb the words that I had just said.

"Really.." I peck him again on the nose.