45. Another Problem Welcomes Itself

Jungkook's POV

I push the brakes, making my SUV come to a halt in front of an abandoned home which is situated near a dark alley.

I scoff internally, what else can be expected from that cowardly bastard.

"Did we arrive?" Hobi hyung pushes himself between the driver and shotgun seat. Noticing that I am not in a mood to answer him, he peeks at Joonie hyung.

"Yes, we did, Hobi." He answers while unbuckling the seat belt with me doing the same as I clench my jaw, preparing myself to beat Jackson to death.

"Is it sure that he asked us to come here only..? I mean, don't you notice the eerie surroundings?" Hobi hyung stays rooted at his spot despite noticing that all of us except him have come out of the car. "Hyung, we are at the right location. Just come out." Jimin replies after he double checks the location on his mobile that had been sent to us by my security department two hours ago.

"Just stop being a damn coward and step out before we leave you alone here." Hoseok hyung immediately ushers out after he received the threat from Suga hyung. I scan the surroundings thoroughly before I meet V hyung's eyes.

"Quite a coward, isn't he?" Tae chuckles darkly, making me scoff in agreement.

I hear someone cracking knuckles behind me, I turn around to see Jin hyung, "Kook, I have always told you stay away from fights but today I'll make an exception. You ready to bang some fists?" He asks me. "I have never been so sure in my life." I smirk before striding towards the door of the abandoned house.

Namjoon hyung knocks twice on the door, we wait behind him. Hearing no movement from inside, he looks back but Yoongi hyung gestures him to knock once more. Joon hyung complies before Jhope speaks up, "I think it is our cue to leave."

"Just stay rooted here before I lash out at you." Yoongi hyung mutters, pinching the bridge of his nose. Namjoon hyung can't help but shake his head at them before Jimin says something which diverts everyone's attention towards him, "It's better that we break this door."

"Don't you think it's too violent..? I mean-" Hobi hyung immediately clamps his mouth shut when he notices being glared at by Suga hyung.

"Chim is right since we have no other option. Chim, go for it." Jimin steps forth in front of the door after he gets a heads up from Jin hyung. Namjoon steps aside for Jimin. We all stand here and watch as Jimin hyung backs away a few steps only to force himself heavily at the door on his front. The door immediately opens with a bang, making it clash on the wall adjacent to it.

"You got some muscles there, Chim." Jin hyung praises him as the said person blushes, "Aish, hyung.."

"Make a move everyone. We don't have the whole night for this." Yoongi hyung crosses the threshold, making us follow his lead.

But what we see now has made us totally lose our sanity.

"What in the fucking hell is this?" Tae hyung exclaims as he looks at the huge pool of blood on the floor.

"You've got to be kidding me. Fuck!" Jimin curses out loud while I can't help but think the same.

"Oh God! I did warn all of you earlier but who are you to listen to me." Hobi hyung jumps onto Jin hyung, clearly frightened out from the whole scene.

"It's better if we look further into the house to see if anyone is still here." Namjoon, like the smartest he is, advises and I can't help but nod in agreement.

"But before that, Chim call up the police." Jin hyung commands making the younger immediately respond to him, "Already done, hyung."

"Hyung, I'll go and check upstairs. Tae hyung, let's go." I tell Namjoon whom I see nod his head before following Tae who has already started climbing up the stairs. The others also quickly split up to discover the rest of the house.